My new ride!

by Bumble Bee 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Ok, it's not really mine per say, but I will be learning to ride it and I'm so excited!!

As I posted on the Daily Journal thread - we picked this up on Saturday. Hubby has been wanting a bike for so long, and with the price of gas, and his commute - it will pay for itself in no time.

It's a Suzuki Boulevard M50, 800cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine (whatever that means!!).

I can't wait to get my leathers!

Any other bikers out there?

BB

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

very sexy! there are a few bikers on the board. IP Sec for one!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Mrs. Bee,

Learning to ride? Would you be requiring training wheels? Please be careful! Thanx for sharing the same on YDJ.

CoCo

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH NO!! Now you be ruddy careful Hold on tight... Another kid to worry about !!!!story of my life.....

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

Beautiful bike! I know you will enjoy it. I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 500 that I ride back and forth to work on nice days. It's a vertical twin liquid cooled, not a v-twin. I'm short (5'5"), so it's just right for me. It gets great gas mileage.

• JH
    JH

Love the picture Bumble bee. I think that I never saw your picture before...

Thanks for sharing

• jukief
    jukief

Congratulations on your new bike! Here's my baby. It's a Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic FI. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/jukief/Vulcan_Mountains.jpg[/IMG]

• zeroday
    zeroday

My 05 VTX1300c. 1312cc liquid cooled shaft drive.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Ok, it's not really mine per say, but I will be learning to ride it and I'm so excited!!

Sigh! What ever happened to the old days when the wimminz were content to just sit on the back and look hot???

I've been riding for 30 years.

Shit, that makes me feel like an old bastard.

W

• jukief
    jukief

Dang this forum. Can't use a Mac with it. Let me try that again. Using IE on a PC this time. Hope it works. If not, I give up. :-)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/jukief/Vulcan_Mountains.jpg[/IMG]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit