Blood Covenant

by andyviw 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• andyviw
    andyviw

Have you ever wondered why the absolute aversion of jws to blood and anything to do with the cross?

Could it have something to do with the theme of the blood covenant that runs through out the scriptures starting with the animal that most of been sacrificed to cover Adam and Eve.The offering of Able Noah after the Ark landed The jewish Laws of animal sacrifice leading and pointing unmistakenly to Jesus the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. Is it they are refusing to enter in to the blood covenant which is the only way through the veil into the most holies are they with out the blood on their door posts and lintels.Could all this avoidance of blood be betraying something much deeper and of eternal importance.Unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of man you have no LIFE in you.jn6;52,53 Remember the life is in the BLOOD.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    Could all this avoidance of blood be betraying something much deeper and of eternal importance.Unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of man you have no LIFE in you.jn6;52,53 Remember the life is in the BLOOD.

Interesting perspective, but I do agree with you on taking in the Blood of the Christ, that is where life begins, recognizing the value and partaking of our Lords blood figuratively by our acceptance, recognition and observing the Memorial of his death.

abr

• andyviw
    andyviw

I sat through I don't know how many memorials and felt as if I was under extreme scrutiny and that I better not even think of touching those emblems

something the Lord comanded his followers todo.Who gave them the right to deny me that wonderful preveledge? I will not hesitate now to expose what I believe to be a most grievous error on their part whether intentional or not it is profound!

• heathen
    heathen

I've also heard that it is a cultic practice to deny the symbols of christs suffering .

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Its not really clear what you are getting at. You seem to be conflating the fact that most JW's don't take the emblems at the memorial with their refusal to take blood transfusions. Are you saying the aversion to both is related? I don't really see the connection. Can you be clearer.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Your post has some interesting food for thought. Would you please elaborate a bit?

• andyviw
    andyviw

Yes I would love to elaborate on this point only it is extensive and would require some materials I don't have availible with me tonight,but never the less I will give it a go anyways.

If you are a christian and you have come into a relationship with the Lord Jesus I pray you understand the basics. "Heb 6;1-3 Faith in CHRIST repentance from dead works faith in God laying on of hands ,

the resurection from the dead,and the Eternal judgements"

Their is a scarlet thread that runs through the bible from Adam to Jesus. In fact there is a book by that name which unfortunatly I don't have tonight. I would seriously suggest any one interested in this vital topic to look it up,I will give exact referance to it hopefully tommorow.

Never the less the gist of it is this. Think about all the invinces on the sacrifice of innocent animals in the

old covenant which was clearly a shadow leading to Christ as I stated allready consider the wooden

altar and how the priests were to pour out the blood of the sacrifices at the foot of the altar and how

Jesus blood flowed down the wooden cross or altar of sacrifice for our sins when he was peirced.

Unless you partake of this sacrifice you dont have a prayer and sure many pagan nations practice

blood sacrifices but tell me will any of them rip the veil of the temple into and allow you to enter into the holy of holies like the sacrifice of the Lamb of God who took away yours sins and mind did?

Like I said this is an extensive study and should be entered into reverently.I pray not only that this has stirred some interest but that the eyes of your spiritual heart might be opened.

• andyviw
    andyviw

Yes I would love to elaborate on this point only it is extensive and would require some materials I don't have availible with me tonight,but never the less I will give it a go anyways.

If you are a christian and you have come into a relationship with the Lord Jesus I pray you understand the basics. "Heb 6;1-3 Faith in CHRIST repentance from dead works faith in God laying on of hands ,

the resurection from the dead,and the Eternal judgements"

Their is a scarlet thread that runs through the bible from Adam to Jesus. In fact there is a book by that name which unfortunatly I don't have tonight. I would seriously suggest any one interested in this vital topic to look it up,I will give exact referance to it hopefully tommorow.

Never the less the gist of it is this. Think about all the invinces on the sacrifice of innocent animals in the

old covenant which was clearly a shadow leading to Christ as I stated allready consider the wooden

altar and how the priests were to pour out the blood of the sacrifices at the foot of the altar and how

Jesus blood flowed down the wooden cross or altar of sacrifice for our sins when he was peirced.

Unless you partake of this sacrifice you dont have a prayer and sure many pagan nations practice

blood sacrifices but tell me will any of them rip the veil of the temple into and allow you to enter into the holy of holies like the sacrifice of the Lamb of God who took away yours sins and mind did?

Like I said this is an extensive study and should be entered into reverently.I pray not only that this has stirred some interest but that the eyes of your spiritual heart might be opened.

• heathen
    heathen

I've actually known a dubby that thought he needed to still do animal sacrifices .The WTBTS does have the 2 class system of the "anointed" and "other sheep", the ,"other sheep" , are not in the blood covenent of christ so they invented something called a "spiritual jew", somebody that was kinda like the foreign proselytes during the mosaic covenant , they could worship as a jew but were not equal in their worship because they were not abrahams off spring. The bible does discuss that in detail that the gentiles were now included with the promises to abraham .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit