Show your desktop! (and comment on others)

by KW13 65 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Share your desktop with us!

Its fairly simple to do. On your keyboard should be a button that says PrtScn, PrintScreen or something similar on it right up in the top right corner. Then open a program such as Paint or Photoshop and press paste on the edit menu (or Ctrl + V).

Now Save image as either a JPG or PNG file, upload to this site http://imageshack.us/ rather than filling JWD with images.

This is my Vista Desktop which i love very much Silence you Vista haters you because i've tweaked this OS to run like a dream!

Click the thumnails to increase size of images, my advice is right-click and select open in new window so as to save reloading JWD after.

alt alt

• clipse
    clipse

Here's mine

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I minimalist

alt

• KW13
    KW13

nice desktops, loving yours IP used to love 3.11 (bit later than yours your flashing off there) that booted like that.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I couldn't get the printscreen option to work, so I just went to the site and got the pic of my desktop. It's from the Corona Beer site (explains itself as far as why I chose it) and I use to LOVE to swim when I was younger. I like to go in the deepest part of the pool and just stay down there looking around. It was so peaceful.

• KW13
    KW13

looks beautiful!

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Neat idea! Let me try to post it. Be back soon.

YC

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Here is my desktop. This was taken on her first birthday two years ago.

• KW13
    KW13

i cant see it...can ya try again?

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Is my picture showing up now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit