Hi Everyone I'm new here

by debilee 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• unique1
    unique1

Welcome to the board. Don't let it overwhelm you. Just take it a bit at a time. You will fit in just fine.

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome, debilee. This is a great place to help you transition into your new life outside the chains of the WT$.

BFD

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to the board DebileeI'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi and a warm welcome.

Looking forward to hearing your story.

When I told my story on here I thought no one would be interested - WRONG!

It's great to be among real friends - here on JWD!

SAB

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hi, Debi! Welcome to JWD forum!

Do you:

1. enjoy all sorts of music, movies, books, hobbies, free time to do as you wish?

2. hate attending constant and seemingly endless meetings wherein people chew the same lying, hateful, dry cud over and over again with no real purpose and living in constant dread and fear?

If so, you'll fit in just fine here.

Frannie

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome Debilee. I am glad you signed up.

You will get a lot of good advice here. It's so nice to have a listening ear that understands exactly what you've gone through.

Stay strong and I wish you the best of luck. I would love to hear more of your story.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Welcome to the board - of course you will fit in just fine - we all find a home here! Thank you also for your PM!

• Clam
    Clam

Howdy DebiLee - Welcome to a place that beats the hell out of that ol' Kingdom Hall.

Clam

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Hello debilee - just read your brief profile - you need to change it...hope you will in upcoming weeks.

• daystar
    daystar

Keep an eye on missanna and debilee. Both exhibit rather troll-like behavior to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit