We've done the girls now lets do our favorite male singers!

by restrangled 32 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

LTD featuring Jeffrey Osborne http://youtube.com/watch?v=akk7FO-T_ZM

• Twitch
    Twitch

Anthony Kiedis

Dave Matthews

Roger Daltry

Maynard James Keenan

James Hetfield

Peter Gabriel

some others,....

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

Jack Johnson, Michael Stipe, Thom Yorke, Justin Hayward(the Moody Blues), and....Jim Croce

• Nowman
    Nowman

I am currently listening to the "evolution of Robin Thicke (yes Alan Thicke's son from Growing Pains), its awesome, different kind of R & B...

Will Downing...beautiful voice, soulfull..

Eminem (yes, I like rap too)

Keith Urban

Justin Timberlake

Kenny Chesney (I am going to see him in Detroit this summer)!

Rascal Flats

Van Morrison

Greatful Dead

Above are the CDs currently on my changer in my car!

Nikki

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

John Mayer

Sting

Josh Groban

Todd Park Mohr (Big Head Todd and the Monsters) one of my favorite bands

• minimus
    minimus

I saw Will Downing a couple of years ago. Beautiful voice.

Actually, I've seen sooooooooo many acts! Such as: Marvin, Barry White and Manilow, Al Green, Teddy,Whitney, Diana, Aretha, Madonna, Temps, 4 Tops, James Brown, Stylistics, Gap Band, Ohio Players, Joe Cocker, Elton, Paul Anka, Michael MacDonald, O'Jays, EW&F, James Ingram, Natalie Cole, George Clinton, Franki Valli, Sting, Jeffrey Osborne, the Trammps, most popular 70's disco stars, Steve Winwood, Thelma Huston and Cissy, KC & The Sunshine Band , Stephanie Mills and countless more!

• Nowman
    Nowman

I forgot Harry Connick Jr. saw him a couple of times here in Chicago....Minimus...nice to see someone familiar with Will Downing, I am listening to him as I type this at work (still lunch of course, I would never go here during the work hour, ha ha...)

Nikki

• minimus
    minimus

Will was one classy guy! On the other hand Peabo Bryson berated his band in front of the audience to the point of uncomfortyability. Still, a beautiful voice.

• minimus
    minimus

BTW, Denice Williams' Free is one of the finest recordings made, imho. When I hear that song I get chills.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit