Share your DREAM / NIGHTMARE about meetings / conventions / JC's, etc.

by found-my-way 8 Replies latest jw friends

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

I'll share a dream I just awoke from about an hour ago:

I was driving in a van, and there was this man undercover in the van who was on a mission of somesort...

they were following a van driving beside us, and there was a man in that van drawing on the window with a large crayon, he was drawing a detailed and realistic mural of rainbows, flowers and butterflies...they were following this man for some reason

ok, I guess my mind went in a weird direction after this... (the roads we are driving are completely new to me and unfamiliar) we pull up to the kindom hall and my assignment was to do recon on the the CO, as he was reportedly doing some weird things...

So I get there intime for the meeting, I am dressed as a sister, I blend in, and am greeted as a visitor. The meeting is about to start, I dont remember singing K songs, or a prayer, or anything normally done at the meeting. It is also the memorial, and the bookstudy and the CO's visit rolled into one meeting....

The CO is giving a talk and is talking about obedience and compliance and being humble and meekly following, and my mom all of a sudden was there beside me, and I write on her book, ''SEE? YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED!'' and she looks at me all concerned and loving, and said, ''no my dear, you are the one who is being deceived''... then she gives the CO a look...

this alarms me, suddenly I am feeling very scared as if something bad is going to happen to me...The CO then gives the closing prayer, and is inches from my face...''So I hear you have some doubts, do you?'' ''Brother, I am fine'' , I reply scared...I wanted to be courageous and stand up for myself,but this brother was large and intimidating, he had blue eyes and sandy straight hair, and had a peircing stare.

He says, ''We must make an example of you....'' He motions for this dark skinned brother to come over...he's only a teenager and is a goodlooking young man, and he seems scared too, as if he is only following the orders of the CO...''Show her Jihad!'' I'm thinking, what?????

what does that mean????? He says, , ''Are you sure this is necessary?'' ''Don't ask questions! You just do as your told, son!''

Then the young man comes over to me, and looks at me, and says, ''I dont want to do this''. then he simulates a raping of me, but doesnt really touch me...but I knew worse was to come...so I complied, and just sat there, at the back of the kingdom hall, in one of those uncomfortable chairs.

Then the CO comes over, and this part is hazy, but I as he lecturing me, I see sisters drinking the wine from the memorial at their seats, and clinking glasses lol. His back was turned to them, so he didnt see it...then he tells me that he is going to put me in a vat, and drown me in it....to make me understand that the society is in charge, and no one else...and all the apostates were being rounded up and killed.

I decide to get out of there, I run, and grab my cell, which is now all broken..and run outside into the sunshine...and look for an unlocked car to take...

then just before I wake up, I am infront of a small refigerator, with a beautiful dark haired arabian girl, and I turn to her, and I said, ''I'm a muslim...who believes in Jesus'', and she says, ''I'm a muslim too who believes in Jesus''....WEIRD!!!

No I am not a muslim....I dont know why there was that theme in my dream...I dont want anyone to interpret it, just share your own dreams if you like....

~found

• anewme
    anewme

Well I had very vivid dreams of the meetings and assemblies and conventions and field service for years after I was dfd. I figured it was my way of returning to see my friends and family again. In those dreams I was always dfd and was mostly ignored by all and somewhat tolerated. I felt like a ghost or spirit and somewhat invisible among them.

The really creepy dreams were the field service dreams WHILE STILL IN THE BORG! I was usually completely naked or without pants on or in my pajamas and carried no literature and so when the householder opened the door I had some explaining to do!!! I was deeply embarrassed and worried they would call the police!

The field service dreams post df were pretty boring. I was left to go out on my own carrying only old already studied and underlined copies of the Watchtower or ones I found in laundrymats. I would knock on the door and someone would come and I would look down at the messy underlined Watchtower in my hand and ask myself what I was doing and then think "I cant sell this sh*t anymore! I cant in all honesty sell this lifestyle anymore!" I say something like "sorry, wrong house" to the householder and leave.

Dreams are weird, but sometimes very telling.

• Amazing
    Amazing

When I was still a JW, I traveled a great deal around the country in my engineering career. One day, after a trip, I was back in my office, and very tired. I slipped into the restroom to sit in the stall and catch 10 minutes of sleep. I then had a dream that I was in a plane that was crossing the SF bay to land at Oakland International. (I did this a number of times when I wold fly back from Portland, Oregon. In the dream, I noticed that the plane was flying extremely low, along side the Oakland-Bay bridge. We were heading straight for city center below the skyline ... and the plane was losing altitude ... I then realized that we were going to crash ... and I screamed, Oh JEHOVAH !!! ... and woke up. Some fellow engineers were in the restroom and wondered outloud what I was doing in the stall. I was horribly embarassed to say the least.

Jim Whitney

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

As a kid I dreamed about dressing my little sister for Armageddon and going to the stadium in San Diego with everyone else to watch Armageddon happen, and then feeling myself shrivel up like a leaf (some damn scripture says that) with everyone watching and knowing that I was evil. Nice dream for a kid. As an adult I often had dreams about the demons, even long after I no longer believed in demons, and I would scream for Jehovah to save me (in the dream, of course).

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Back away from the hash pipe!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sorry black unicorn. If I relate my dreams here, I'm sure to be kicked off the JWD.

Nvr

• Twitch
    Twitch

It was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away,.....

Seriously though, I don't recall a specific dream about meetings/conventions etc. anymore but there is one dream i will never forget that involved god, some time after leaving the dubs. I was in a parking lot looking for my car which was not where i remember leaving it. I sat down on a bench in frustration to some degree and wondered why god would do such a thing to me (lol now). All of a sudden, I was picked up from the ground and "levitated" to a height of about 1000 feet by some unknown force beyond my control which at the time felt like a kind of "anti-gravity" and if that wasn't enough to instill fear and confusion, i "felt" rather than heard a "voice" that resounded in every atom in and around me that said "I AM". It was not so much a voice but rather a sense of "tuning in" to the frequency of all that is on a micro and macro level, everything that could be sensed by my human body with a sense that there was infinitely much more to the things around me that I had the ego and intelligence to understand. I felt both scared and at peace at the same time, i understood and did not understand at the same time. Every thing living and non, seen and unseen lit and in darkness was part of and made up the "voice" and was intimately interwoven and symbiotic. I glimpsed what seemed the emotion espoused by humanity on the subject of god throughout the ages and understood the thing that which is "greater" than ourselves, the thing that we live and die for, love and hate for, the thing that changes people's lives for good or bad. It filled me with such emotion that I felt I would burst. The voice then subsided and I was then "let go" to gently "float" back to the ground. I never did find my car though,......

Dreams eh? Funny things they are.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Dude that dream is totally whacked!!

Well, my convention nightmare was actually my reality for about fifteen years; every convention I was so depressed that I'd imagine hanging myself from the roof and swinging above everybody. I used to think I was just bored, but now I realise that those aren't rational thoughts for a TWELVE-YEAR-OLD!

Your rape nightmare; have you ever been in a judicial committee?

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

.....ever dream you wet the bed??

no just kidding

As an adult I often had dreams about the demons, ............., and I would scream for Jehovah to save me (in the dream, of course).

I had similar dreams as a child and would call Jehovah's name but could not say it. My mother would wake me because I was making odd noises in my sleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit