Jesus Never Existed website

by Balsam 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 5go
    5go

An ignorant and impoverished population was more readily subjugated by Princes of the Church

The above sentence was copied from that site. It struck me that this is the same way that the WTBTS works by demonising education and keeping its followers poor, hence little access to the internet and little incentive to study.

Interesting site.

Vote for school vochers so you can send your kid to private ( religious schools) And they will do better than the poorly funded, poorly managed, public schools we screwed up, though we have the power to fix we won't because, we believe in freemarkets and private schools are better at teaching your kids.

I saw through that when the conservatives first tried this crap. Too bad it might work.

It's sad when a privatly ( religiously ) educated kid gets taken out academecaly by me a middle school drop out.

Seeing as I still can't spell for beens.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Thanks for all the comments folks. The fact it stirred up some converstation is good. I think before we go worship, honoring, or believeing in any thing we need to have faith built on something more than guess work and one side the story. I was shocked to find out that there was no secular evidence other than just the tiniest bit for Jesus the Christ.

Another book that is interesting is "SUNS OF GOD" by Acharya S

This book brings out much of the historical reference to God men of past civilizations. This woman is a religious scholar.

• Kent
    Kent

Oh, well. There is evidence it existed someone named Jesus. BUt this was a cmpletely uninteresting figure in an histirical view. Unknown to everyone except for a small group of fanatics, just like any sulfur preacher ande snake oil salesman today. Anyon who will argue that the Jesus of the Bible existed, son of God, rising people from the dead and so on, should see a shrink, actually

Look at the so called evidence. The stories about him in the Bible, when were they written? The gospels, where they written by people who actually knew Jesus - or were they written 100 or more years after this carpenter was dead?

It's more evidence Maggie Tatcher is the mastermind behind 9.11 than the "son of God" walking the earth 2000 years ago...

• patio34
    patio34

In a documentary on religion I saw about a year ago, there was a part of it with the proprietors of Snopes.com. They contended, I believe, Jesus Christ was an urban legend, a product of mass hysteria, and there were no fact-checkers back then. Considering the gullibility of the masses today, even with more education and ready fact-checking, much more believable there was some serious duping back then.

Sorry I don't have the name of the film as I canceled my Netflix and can't see my rental history.

Just my two cents,

Pat

• real one
    real one

another satanic website

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit