Your view on BOTTLEFEEDING in public

by Fe2O3Girl 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena
    Yeah, I think bottlefeeding in public is disgusting - so messy and UNnatural

I know and the way they just whip that bottle out there....like anyone wants to see that!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I completely approve of bottle-feeding, but only if it's liquor and I'm the one being fed!

NOW!

What do you want?

Liquor!

When do you want it?

NOW?

What do you want?

Liquor!

When do you want it?

NOW!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oooh. Bottles.

S

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Depends on the colour of the nipple.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

so where are the pop-up ads for the national organization for women (NOW) or for la leche league or for feministing.org?

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Now that "white noise for sleeping babies" ad looks pretty gross to me. WTF?!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Bottlefeeding is cool too. Especially when daddy is holding the bottle containing pumped milk!

Seriously, women have enough guilt on their minds as it is. Some breast feed, some bottle feed, some do both, some go to work, some stay home, some gain too much weight, some lose too much weight, . . . . gee, let's all get over it.

While there are many, many, many benefits to breast milk, and I am one of the biggest fans of breast feeding around....breastfeeding does have a disadvantage. Women who breastfeed are less likely to get breast cancer. Why? Mother's toxins flow to the baby.

But, with the crisis in our food system & dog foods, I think the terrorists would have a field day if they got into a baby formula or a baby food plant. For that reason, it's all the more important to breastfeed.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit