Canada's Vicki Boer case - rehashed yet again

by Incognito 3 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Incognito
    Incognito

Not that his opinions necessarily matter to anyone here, FYI see Thirdwitness blog posts at:

http://thetruthaboutthetruthaboutthetruth.blogspot.com/

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh gag me with a spoon.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ThirdWitness has turned defending the indefensible into an art form.

He ceased to post on this Board after being savaged in a debate regarding the dating of the first fall of Jerusalem. Well, I call it a debate but in actuality the modus operandi of ThirdWitness was not to debate, but to ignore inconvenient truths and then go on a spittle-lipped rampage of preaching. I have yet to speak to an active JW who is actually capable of debate or understands the process of critical thinking. It does not come with the cultic territory, and we all have first hand experience of this.

As to the WTS offering Ms. Boer $50,000 before the trial, dependant on a gag order, this is not a rare action. Over the past decade the WTS have paid substantially more than this in out of court settlements to survivors of child abuse - BUT always dependant on a gag order.

The problem with ThirdWitness is that he is just a lonely drone of a publisher. Many on this Board were privy to much more information from far closer to WTS Legal than he could ever get, so ThirdWitness tirades should be viewed in the same light as the childish propaganda pumped out by his hero Judge Rutherford regarding the inferior size of the brains of 'Negroes', or the 1960's? Watchtower than compared women to cows. They both seem to share a motivation and a stunted intellect.

HS

• mouthy
    mouthy

Watchtower than compared women to cows. Or He compared them to "A bag of Bones & a Hunk of hair.
    I was at that trial,,, Spoke to MANY there.... Got insulted by Glen Howe,
    Have to say it was a farce ....They ( JWS)sat up in front of the judge & LIED!!!
    But then of course we all know that JWs can LIE to those who do not need to know the truth.

Look up LIE in the "AID TO UNDERSTANDING>>>> newbies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit