Thankyou everyone!

by fullofdoubtnow 8 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I received a package full of cards today from people on JWD, sent by Purplesofa, and I just wanted to thank all of you for your kindness. I have so many cards now Trev will have to put another shelf up to display them all. It's great to be here at home to receive them myself as well, I have been in hospital when all the others have arrived, so thank you all so much for all your good wishes.

I love you all

Linda xxxx

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Your welcome

Have a great day

purps

• Es
    Es

Hi there Linda how are you?

Did mine make it in that pack....not sure if i sent it in time

es

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Es,

Yes, your card arrived this morning, thankyou so much

I am feeling tired as ever today, but the nausea symptoms aren't as bad this week, and I am at least at home rather than in hospital I even had fun getting over the nausea this time, with a couple of joints lol! Believe me, they are more effective than anything they give you at hospital, and the side effects are more interesting.

Linda

• Es
    Es

Oh im so glad my card got there, thats great that your home hun and well yes pot is pretty good and im reaaly glad its helping you through the nauseous. There is nothin worse then feeling nauseous.

Luv ya heaps

es

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Glad you can be at home a bit Linda - a bit of normality and relaxation and home comforts is nice!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks Crumpet, it is great to be here, with Trev looking after me and friends popping round, rather than them all having to come to the hospital.

The pot is for purely medicinal purposes....honest!

Linda

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Confession time, my dear Linda.

Sitting atop my desk, already filled out and ready to send, is your card. I shall put it to the post today. I have been thinking of you all along, just keep forgetting to send it.

Anyway, glad you are finding ways to deal with the upset that comes with the chemo. I hope that springtime is in full bloom there too, as that is always good for the spirit.

[[[[Linda]]]]]]

Jeff

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Ya know, I've been feeling a little nauseous lately too, Linda... Think you could help a brutha out?

Glad you're home, you and Trev are in my thoughts!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit