I HAVE BEEN BANNED ON A JW's BLOG.

by aniron 11 Replies latest jw friends

• aniron
    aniron

I have been banned by a JW on whose blog I was posting.

Because I posted some truth about the WT false prohecies and about paedophile cases.

If anyone wants to post the address is below. You will need a Google account to post.

You will find that insructions are in Dutch but its obvious what to do.

You will find that you post may be vetted before hand.

But if as many as possible started posting it will give him something to read at least, about the Watchtower.

http://bibletalkwithoneofjehovahswitnesses.blogspot.com/

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

CONGRATS!!

tetra

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

LOL at Tetra.

What is a JW doing having a blog anyway? Don't they ever listen!? Satan runs the internet!

• chelleadam
    chelleadam

It's not surprising that you were banned, unfortunately.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Obviously, the owner of the blog has the right to ban you!

• Arthur
    Arthur

You should consider this a compliment. There is an old saying: When everyone is thinking alike;somebody isn't thinking.

Your dismissal is a matter of convenience for them. They need to maintain an intellectually sterilized environment where their fanciful ideas can have a free flow without the inconveneince of rational thought or evidence.

• Kudra
    Kudra

I put this there (I bet it won't even get posted):

This reminds me of how the JWs change their stance ("new understanding", "new light") for requirements the Witnesses must follow or beliefs they must hold.

Like when they changed from saying that organ transplants were prohibited (a disfellowshipping offense) to now saying that they are ok. How many witnesses DIED for this policy that is no longer followed? How many witnessed were disfellowshipped and cut off from friends and family for saving their lives by getting a transplant? -Only to have that position flip-flopped.

Similar flip-flops have included their view of "alternative service" in lieu of military service, the thinking that a woman who does not scream/resist when she is raped is guilty of fornication (now they mercifully say that she is NOT guilty of fornication) and now allowing certain blood fractions to be used instead of a complete ban on blood.

JWs used to believe that the generation who saw the events of 1914 unfurl would not die before Armageddon came. Now they do not believe that anymore. That was a major change in doctrine. It should have shocked any thinking JW to his or her core.

Would current day witnesses die for a policy that will, likely, a few years down the road be reversed?

This flip-flop from the Catholic church pales in comparison with what flip-flops from the JWs have done to peoples lives.

Ask yourself, what am I following along with and believe in today that will completely change in a year or five from now?

any errors in that?

-K

• dobbie
    dobbie

I see he's answered your post Aniron, another jw in denial..

• Numinous
    Numinous

It seems an internet blog is an excellent way to put in service time without the inconveniences that come with usual service...funny he is hesitating to answer you though. You have become a DO NOT CALL. What next!

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

He replied to Kendra's comment but admitted the JWs made an error!! I followed up with "how can the JWs make an error when it's all direct from god?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit