Alec Baldwin

by Sasha 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Sasha
    Sasha

Well, what do you all think of that diatribe on the phone message to his daughter? Personally, I did not see that much harm in it other then him calling her a little pig. Spare the rod and spoil the child. My son was brought up (BY ME) very strict and he is a well ajusted, fine husband of 35. And he was yelled at, at 13 and spanked with a wooden spoon when he was small. Well, not spanked, an occasional whack. And not hard. Trouble today, kids get away with murder, litterallly! So what ya' all think?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I dont know or care about all the details, but he sounded like a spoiled brat in that voicemail.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Tempest in a teapot. Name-calling is not good, and I think he said something about her "brains," also not good. Other than that I don't really see anything so significant. His threat to "straighten your ass out" I interpret as a scolding or lecture, but apparently some think it meant a physical walloping. I hope not.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Anyone who makes too much of that, has never been in a nasty custody battle and divorce. Personally, he sounded pissed off, as his daughter was playing games that seemed to be manipulated by her mother. Walk a mile in a man's shoes, before you judge him.

• Sasha
    Sasha

I am not judging him, I am defending him.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Trouble today, kids get away with murder, litterallly! So what ya' all think?

I'm a juvenile detention officer and I hear the above all the time and see it, literally. Murder and their out in a few years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit