Shunned by the shunned!

by Pubsinger 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

This is great!

Most days I have to walk through a shopping centre.

A DF'd guy is always in there preaching. He was DF'd nearly 10yrs ago for basically disagreeing with everything the Soc. and elders said. He was fairly new, and he believed he was annointed. In fairness he was also on medication for a mental condition. At the time I was disgusted by his DF as he was obviously ill.

He now seems recovered from his illness but he has for the last ten years stood preaching and offering WT and AW, much to the annoiance of the Elders who couldn't seem to stop him getting literature! The brothers hate him because he's still persevering without them.

Anyway, since I left in Sept '99 I've stopped ignoring him. I don't agree with what he does, which is basically direct people to the Org, but I no longer felt any need to ignore him. So we've passed the time of day, said "Hi" if I was in a rush, showed him my kids when we were shopping etc.

Yesterday he stops me with a face like thunder, asks me if I've left the "Truth", says I've joined a Satanic organisation, and tells me he shouldn't be talking to me and curtly bids me "Good Afternoon!"

I'M NOW SHUNNED BY THE BIGGEST OUTCAST IN OUR DISTRICT!!!

Please help I'm SOOOOOO Lonely!!

Oh and today he wouldn't even look at me.
    And when I (rather naughtilly) said "Peace be with you Brother" as I passed, he nearly choked!!

Oh Well!

• josephus
    josephus

bizzare!!!

we had this guy who used to study.

he was a fat ,black, gay guy, living in a white tough neighbourhood.

he wouldnt get baptized because he didnt want to stand out !!

regards

josephus
    "everyones queer but thee and me, and im not so sure about thee".

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

How backwards.....can't believe how some people will behave. If he were such a good little witness, then why hasn't he tried to be reinstated? But then again, the Elders hatred for him would get in the way of that.

quote:
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Oh and today he wouldn't even look at me.
    And when I (rather naughtilly) said "Peace be with you Brother" as I passed, he nearly choked!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------

lmao.......so kewl

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." ~ Matt. 5:6

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Pub,

You said,

He was fairly new, and he believed he was annointed. In fairness he was also on medication for a mental condition.

Sooo, perhaps ALL the annointed should be on meds, especially those old annointed farts up in Brooklyn.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Pub,

It sounds like he still has mental problems to me.

Ranchette

• Julie
    Julie

Maybe you should give this guy a rosary when you pass him next and make the sign of the cross too. Bet he'd appreciate it.

Julie

• roybatty
    roybatty

Man oh man, I miss some of those nutty JWs. I have to say that they were entertaining.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

good 4 a laugh

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hi sweetie. xoxoxoxoxoxo
    C'mon over to my place and help me shine my armor and sharpen my sword.

Godfroi De Boullion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit