What things did you do through a mtg to distract yourself?

by FourMs 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Oh, the usual was to pretend to be cold, cover up with a thick sweatar, coat, or shawl and masturbate.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Oh, the usual was to pretend to be cold, cover up with a thick sweatar, coat, or shawl and masturbate.

Where were you when I was 14, Madame Quixote?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

hmmmmm, so I wasn't the only one?

I used to zone out, or take notes, or look for split ends in my hair, or daydream, or sit way up front and make faces at my friends when they were giving talks - I never got busted for that. Lots of us teenagers spent a long time in the bathroom, couldn't talk loudly though as sound carried. That could be funny when some old geezer was in the bathroom making loads of noise, which you could hear all over the KH.

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

When I was little, I'd fall asleep and mom would hit me to wake me up.

When I got a bit older, I'd fall asleep and mom would hit me to wake me up.

Nowadays, I fall asleep and mom hits me to wake me up.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Drawing outlines around people and objects in the pictures, as well as little cubes and other 3D shapes.

Sometimes I would make up random quadratic equations to solve to help alleviate the boredom. Sometimes I'd even do little freehand graphs of the them.

Towards the end of the time I attended meetings, I had to keep myself distracted, because otherwise it was too hard for me to avoid visibly wincing or rolling my eyes when they would tell bald-faced lies about 1914, 607, and superstitious delusions.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Scratch and sniff stickers in my Bible:) I was 15 when I did that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit