This Ba$tard Brady......

by Stealth453 19 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Shane Brady Watchtower attorney ShaneBrady.jpghttp://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/128983/1.ashx Informative thread on Mr Shane Brady

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

If I were at home, I'd photoshop that pic to make it look like he's holding a dildo up to his ear.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

A typical Glen How prayer: (intonations are basically that of a Southern Baptist minister)

Jeeehovah, ALLmighty Faaather. We come before you to seek your wisdom and guidance as we work hard to defend your name here in Canada. May you bless the legal staff involved and may you bring eeeevil upon the doctors, lawyers and judges that seek to persecute your people. May you bring your enemies to their knees where tehy must acknowledge that you are the most high god.. In Jeesus name, amen.

This prayer or similar was heard within the legal department as well as by the entire Bethel family when he was asked to say the prayer during meal times.

My point? Yeah they really do believe jehovah is backing them and they cannot fail.

• Mary
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Is that a bread dough, or is it a dill dough?

Yeah, I know. Bad joke. It's still better than most JW illustrations though :)

• Mary
    Mary
    Is that a bread dough, or is it a dill dough?

LOL!! I doubt Mister Brady knows the difference.

brady2.gif

• mouthy
    mouthy

You guys make me laugh....

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Legal setback for sextuplet parents
    CKNW, Canada - 1 3 minutes ago
    VANCOUVER - The parents of sextuplets born in Vancouver earlier this year have lost a legal application to be able to cross examine the medical staff and ...

Legal setback for sextuplet parents Apr, 16 2007 - 3:20 PM

VANCOUVER - The parents of sextuplets born in Vancouver earlier this year have lost a legal application to be able to cross examine the medical staff and social workers who apprehended four of their children for blood transfusions against their wishes.

Family lawyer Shane Brady says the parents may appeal the decision.

Regardless the rest of the case will likely proceed to trial in July.

Brady says these proceedings are not as much about what the government did in seizing the babies, but more about the fact the parents weren't given the chance to make legal arguments against the move.

• greendawn
    greendawn

He is making a fool of himself and the JWs with a lot of negative publicity, the public hears how determined the dubs are to play with the lives of those little children when they should be grateful to the courts for seeking what's the best for them.

Everyone can see how cultic, dangerous and demonic the WTS is.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

He is making a fool of himself and the JWs with a lot of negative publicity, the public hears how determined the dubs are to play with the lives of those little children when they should be grateful to the courts for seeking what's the best for them.

Everyone can see how cultic, dangerous and demonic the WTS is.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070415.wsextuplets0415/CommentStory/National/home#comment Must read comments posted by the Canadian general population

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit