Any current Good Standing JW, posting here?

by NotaNess 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gregor
    Gregor

I just write the number of hours, return visits and bible studies on the report every month and no one is the wiser. I must say that my hours are well above the national adverage.

What most JDubs don't realize is that the WTS would encourage more inflated reporting if it wasn't so awkward for them. They need to boost their numbers and they could give a shit wether they are legit or not.

• BR25
    BR25

I havent been to the meetings in about 5 years or so. I really havent felt the life changing experiences that everyone else has felt on here, so I still tend to back the JW faith. I guess I get a sense of relief of doing anything I want and not having to answer to anyone, but it is probably not stuff I should be doing in the first place. I guess I understand people on here who try to give biblical information about why they stopped going, but for the ones who say they finally are free to do whatever still puzzles me. Sure you feel like you constantly were watched, but I never thought anything they asked of people was to hard to follow. I feel like I could go back whenever, because I have been away for 5 years and nothing has gotten better.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm fading, to keep my family ties. I will probably have to attend the Memorial annually, but it's a small price to pay.

• sf
    sf

Any current Good Standing JW, posting here?

Everyone wants to be a comedian. LOL!!

"Good standing". Hahahahahaha

~takes a deep breath before breaking out with more hysterical laughter~

Darlin', "good standing" Witnesses of Jehovah God of The Almighty Watchtower Book Publishing Corporation of New York, USA, DO NOT COME NEAR THE EVILS OF SATAN THE DEVIL, THAT RESIDE ON THIS FORUM AND THROUGHOUT THIS WICKED SYSTEM OF THINGS, as proclaimed by its leaders the GOVERNING BODY/ FDS/GODS MOUTHPIECE.

Bite your tongue brother!

LOL!!!!

Thanks for the awesome laugh. I seriously needed it today.

Sincerely, sKally

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm in good standing. I'm also a ministerial servant and reg pioneer. I've had doubts about the organization for a while and i've utilized the internet to truly educate myself. I will begin my fade shortly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit