BC parents back in court

by Stealth453 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

I know this thread is long over, but this blood issue combined with newborns and kids really, really gets to me . JWs, if YOU want to sacrifice your LIFE for a mere SYMBOL of life, DO IT ! But the life that breathes within a newborn is NOT yours to sacrifice !

What I cannot understand is how the couple educated on in vitro fertilization (IVF) made the decision to follow through with IVF being aware that multifetal pregnancy reduction may be required along with blood transfusions??

something makes me think that they really don't care if there' was a "reduction," as long as their hands were clean..............

As Jehovah's Witnesses," said the father, "we believe that to have aborted any of our sextuplets would be a profound disregard for life and violation of God's law"

YEA RIGHT, as JWs we are AGAINST even any contraceptative devices that may POSSIBLY ABORT an EGG, so we'll just let the babies die AFTER they're born, that's not a profound disregard for life !

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

one more afterthought for the Society.......in addition to financing some brothers to go to law school, why don't you send a few pioneers to med school ? that way JWs could go to JW surgeons and JW doctors and you wouldn't have to worry about wordly doctors trying to infringe on the rules you've laid down for your workforce? Besides, you could spare some pioneers, you've had them busy prophesying that Armageddon is upon us since the 19th century so surely the word has been spread by now. It's easy to see why God's people would need a legal department, but isn't educating God's chosen how to save life with new techniques almost as important as saving face or money?

• Gill
    Gill

Deddaisy - The Watchtower Society's mistrust, disrespect and at sometimes outright hatred for the medical profession goes back to its early days and its 'quack' remedies as advertised in the 'Zion's Watchtower' and then the Watchtower magazines.

They would NEVER pay for their people to take up the noble profession of healing, when they could pay for them to go to law school to protect themselves from justifiable law suits and the Law itself.

The Watchtower is NOT interested in saving anyone elses lives, only their own!!

They're just a pathetic bunch of hypocrites!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit