Does anyone else see a pattern?

by TD 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zack
    zack

I think John Barr is not as dominant a member. I beleive Loesch is the more prominent member, at the moment. As to the topic, you do notice how

the whole 1935 thing got changed--- this was a result of the young guys on the GB.

I have to think that on some level the newer GB members have to realize what a crock of shi* they inherited from Freddy and the Judge. The problem is, as was mentioned,

they find out the "real" score in a few years---- self-preservation, and nothing gets done to bring them into conformity with truth.

• Borgia
    Borgia

They are very good at accomodating themselves.

Whenever there is a new development, because time is running out on them on one of their long held believes, they tend to come up with some new explanation, backtrack or not, and the R&F buys it because of the "progessive" nature of the borg.

Basically, like any normal company would do. But then claiming to be gods mouthpiece........well the pet does need a name does it?

Cheers

Borgia

• heathen
    heathen

Yah but they had that covered with the "symbolic earth quake". Such as stock market crash , poverty , disease , stuff that concerns man other than wars. Don't remember what they threw in there exactly.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I think the hard liners will really lay it on with the new WT format. They'll surely scare the bejeezuz out of the dubs with the hard line propaganda.

• zagor
    zagor

That doesn't surprises me at all. WTBS brought pseudoscience to a new level unseen before. No wonder an average dub who lacks college education can't see through their mantra and flip-flopping. To them as long as WTBS uses "scientific" language that proves the point. I've had this discussion a while ago with fairly educated elder and I'm talking about a master degree educated elder, admittedly from 1950's but master degree nevertheless. We had this discussion about 607BCE and he basically referred me to "Reasoning" book where it said something to the effect of "weight of evidence" points to the year 607 I basically had to ask him to show me the evidence. He seemed to be dumbfounded when I asked that as he apparently thought he just gave it to me by reading that statement from the book, go figure.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

It's interesting how transparent they are once you have been lifted out of the fog. I can only imagine how I would be feeling about some of the things they are threatening will happen soon if I still believed in any of that stuff.

I guess you have to go through several cycles of that before you finally realize they have been lying all along, Only trouble is the younger generation hasn't seen as much as you have, and the cycle continues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit