One Year.

by RichieRich 20 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

April 14th of last year, I had to tell my mother that I was an apostate and had spent the last year working against the very organization that she had spent her life supporting.

April 14th of this year, I woke up next to my lovely girlfriend, went to the gym, came home, cooked a hearty brunch, then went to my little corner of the world- my piercing shop, where I got to talk to and interact with people who respected me for who I was and what I did. I did manage to sneak a way a little early, and come home to once again wrap my arms around one of the coolest young women I've ever known.

They say the best revenge is living well. And I say revenge "is sweet, but not fattening."

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's been a year already? Oh my goodness I'm getting old.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Smootches Richie! Say hey to that cutie for me. Can't wait to meet her and you someday...eh? Coming to the fest?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Way to go, Richie! I'm so proud of you! And happy for you! Tell Erika I say hi! I can't wait to meet the woman who is so good to you. You and she both deserve it.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Amaxing watching you have your way with life and life's having its way with you. It's created a wonderful concoction for you and you've grown by leaps and bounds. Welcome to the beginings of Adult Basics 101. You're sure to be a success in your future life. My hats off to you Sir. You've done wonderfully well for yourself.

Respect

Arthur

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Happy Birthday Buddy.

You've got it made.

Chears

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

happy birthday.

• poppers
    poppers

Good for you, Richie! I'm glad things are working out for you.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You make me smile almost every time you post. Someone creating this many smiles globally deserves a sweet life. Really happy for you both - you made it happen. I wish i had had your good sense at 18! (or even 30...)

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Rock On!!!

Sounds like a descent life right now. A year has gone by so fast huh? Here's to the next good year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit