i hate him

by emilyblue 12 Replies latest social relationships

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Emily, we understand and aren't judging you or gloating over your sadness last night. Don't worry about deleting it-just be glad you dumped that on us instead of him-then you would feel bad. Its not the first drunken post we've seen, and it won't be the last. Hopefully, you won't feel the need to again, but if you do-its all good. This is a safe place.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey Emily,

No need to feel bad for posting here. Truly. I know that feeling and you just want to reach out and make the thread disapear...but you know it really does not matter. Most of us have been where you are and what Ex-JW said is true. Better here than on him. Much less to cringe about. Truly, it is ok. I hope you are feeling better and don't let it get to you too much.

There are so many other things for us to talk about. So tell us a bit about you! I'll start.

I am a single mom of three kids. I have been here a bit over two years and you could not ask for a better group of people. I have a 17 year old a 14 year old and a 6 year old. I love them all so much and some days I want to put them back where they came from. I think today they are looking for a place to put me back where I came from...hehe. I work a 8ish job to 5 and do photography on the weekends making ends meet. I was DF'ed 3 times and it was not till a good 10 years..(as of late) that I really feel comfortable with myself. The last few years have been such a big learning experience for me and a big part is given in credit to friends I have made and met here.

You really need to check out an apostafest asap. You will so not be embarrassed of this small post after meeting all of us. We are just a mess of people with such great things to share with each other!

Hi! so about you...broke heart? I am sorry......I have been there (heartache) and life spins on a dime. It is so great and horrid at the same time and sometimes we find that what we cry over was something that later we realize we really should not have been crying over. Like being df'ed! One of the best things that has happened to me! I hope you find you don't need to cry over this heartbreak later.

Decki

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Emily,

I think a lot of us have posted/sent emails etc when we've been particularly down (or a little tiddly) and then felt embarrassed afterwards, so you're not alone there!

Don't worry about it. Feeling grief at losing someone is a natural thing, and wanting to tell friends about your pain is also very natural. It's a pretty unavoidable part of the healing process, I think. Things will get better and you life will move on quicker than you think.

In a couple of months you'll be posting here, dispensing advice to all and sundry as though all this were ancient history!

tim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit