In honor of jonjon....

by Tatiana 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I don't know about anyone else, but I would really love a day in honor of jon, with no bickering, insults, or name-calling on the board. Just love for each other. Or the imaginary "brother/sisterhood" of Joelbear.

Life is so damn short. A truly good person is gone. FOREVER!!! And here we are still bickering. I know, I know, life must go on.....

but can it go on tomorrow??? PLEASE??? PLEASE???

Thomas Poole, please be the Christian you say you are. We are not evil. You'll see. Just for a day.......

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Prisca
    Prisca

A lovely idea Tatiana.

When I go home from work tonight, I am going to buy some flowers and put them in my loungeroom in memory of Jon. I will also light a candle to honor his beautiful spirit.

Prisca
    Missing Jon Class

• tdogg
    tdogg

Okay fine. But Im not going to have any fun. Just kidding. I only talked to Jon once in chat and though he was very upset with his own situation he still was concerned with how I was doing as well as others in the chat. He spoke to others with love and kindness. I think in some cases first impressions are correct and I am sure that mine was.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

COME ON!!!!! Where is the LOVE???? Thomas Poole, where is your compassion??? Your Christian humaneness??? A special person left this world. Can't we share any love tonight? Without preaching? Please?

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Tatiana,

Thomas Poole is acting in typical troll-like behaviour. Just ignore him, because the more you reply to his posts, the more you add to the fire.

Jon was a wonderful man that left us way too early. Let's concentrate on the good he brought to our lives, and the love he has left us with.

• tdogg
    tdogg

Im trying...cant..hold on...much... longer...must insult Thomas...forgive me....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit