Ever use door to door for flirting purposes? Ulterior motives?

by White Dove 12 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ok, let's be honest. Who has ever gone in service for a reason other than "to encourage Bible reading?" Ever flirt at the doors when alone or with the right kind of partner for that? Oh the possibilities! How could I have missed it! Oh what fun we could have had!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh come on. You know you did! There are too many here for absolutely no one to have used service as a tool for entertainment. Come on! Well, maybe it was so stifled that we could only THINK about doing that stuff but not dare to actually do it.

• noontide
    noontide

Not quite door to door but this is what happened to me during a book study;

I used to conduct a book study with this gentleman who had an extremely hot daughter. Actually this man was illiterate and I was helping him learn to read with the aid of the Watchtower booklet. His daughter would walk around the house in the skimpiest outfits and kind of hang around the area where we would be studying. Since it usually took him about 5 minutes to read a small sentence, it gave me a chance to flirt (a little) with his daughter and check her out a bit (ok, a lot). She and I were around the same age and I'm sure if had asked her out she would have said yes. However, since I was a good JW my conscience got the better of me and I stopped studying with him. I didn't even pass him off to anyone else. I figured no brother could study with him and not have impure thoughts about his daughter. A few months after I stopped studying with him I saw his daughter walking somewhere. I almost stopped and offered her a ride, but again, I was well trained and just kept on going. What a dope! Oh well...

• White Dove
    White Dove

Noontide,

Yes, you were a dope. Sorry to say that. We all were dopes. The fun we could have had, the possibilities were endless. But, we had wolves ready to attack our character in "the back room."

• greendawn
    greendawn

In fact I never thought once of doing that while an active dub. That's how rigid I was, such sinful possibilities never came to mind.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Never -- but I have thought about pretending now .. LOL (if I was still single ... )

That could be fun.

• juni
    juni

Nope. Never. I was there to do God's work. I fully believed it.

Juni

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I had 3 such experiences:

- an experience very similar to noontide's experience (the study was with a disabled woman whose daughter was such a tease).

- an experience where I was invited in by a very attractive woman who insisted on sitting next to me after inviting me into her home. She was making very suggestive comments, so I did the "right" thing and left, telling her I'd be back with someone else if she wanted a study. She said she did, and I sent two sisters to her door, and she never answered the door again.

-another extremely attractive woman answered the door wearing a robe, which, after inviting me in and asking me to sit down, proceded to go into the next room to get her Bible. When she came out, she did have a Bible, but she also had no robe on, just a see-thru teddy! I must admit, I actually stayed longer than I should have that time. But at the time I was (unhappily) married, so eventually my conscience made me clumsily exit, and told her some lame excuse why I had to leave. About a year later, I was going thru a divorce, and I must admit on numerous occasions I thought about going back to that door, but I couldn't remember the address, and most of the houses on the street looked the same.

BA- Truth or dare?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Brother Apostate,

I usually take a dare if it won't damage my body or cause pain to myself or another person.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Brother Apostate,

I usually take a dare if it won't damage my body or cause pain to myself or another person.

I'm not sure I catch your drift.

I never take a dare, it's childish, methinks.

BA- Unless I've had too many<-----------------(JOKE)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit