Do you know....

by crashfire451 10 Replies latest jw friends

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Jon or Ben Smith, from PA ? Katie Wilson from Bethlehem Cong., PA? Anyone from the Woodbury Cong. in CT? Jennifer Pinkley from West Chester, OH? Bob Schroer from West Chester, OH? Cory Dewberry from West Chester, OH? Valerie Heuser from N. Kentucky?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Nope sorry!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

My family is from Ohio -- Those names don't ring a bell but they are the ones that would know. If they were still talking to me I would ask.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I remember some black Dewberry's from Dayton Ohio, could these be related?

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Junction-Guy, they probably are related. The Dewberry's I knew lived in Forest Park, but I believe they had relatives in Dayton or there-abouts.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Does anyone know of a fairly comprehensive, current Long Lost Board? I'm extremely curious to see how some old friends are doing.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I dont remember the Dewberry's much, except the Dad was a heavyset guy if I remember correctly.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Isn't there a long lost board on the www.support4xjws.org site?

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

There is a "long lost list" on the Support for XJWs Board (started out as Tishy's board) but that link is long expired.

The main board is now here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/128637/

And the long lost board is here:

http://disc.server.com/Indices/46743.html

I am RachelBrit over there.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Thanks guys. Rachel, as you now know I used to post on Tishie's board as Immortal. Love the board, but the long lost section is rarely used. I just hoped with the traffic on this site, someone would know them.

What about Tamar Snyder, Caitlin Johnson, Adam Gabardy? I know, hope springs eternal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit