You will love this

by TooBad TooSad 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

Last week during the public talk on Sunday (no one from the public was there), the speaker

was criticizing or making fun of the Catholic church for having law suits and paying out large

cash settlements due to pedofiles who were priest.

What really honks me off is that JW's don't even know the problems that the WTBTS has with

this same issue because JW's don't dare read anything negative about the organization because

it is from apostates. And if they did read it they would not believe it any how. Talk about

being brain washed.

• Zico
    Zico

Like that recent tract on the end of false religion where they criticise catholics for hiding peadophiles? It's just wrong.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

When it does become common knowledge that WTS is paying out huge sums for
    IT's lawsuits, the average JW will say "It's sad that someone would sue the society.
    I'm sure some of them were abused/molested, but it has nothing to do with the
    organization, just a handful of sinful men."

I started feeling that the Catholic church covered up and the WTS cooperated with the
    law, but I kept getting the feeling that this wasn't the entire truth. While I never used this
    issue as a reason to step aside as an elder, I really learned that WTS was only
    cooperating as far as necessary to minimize lawsuits. Report everything to "Mother"
    first, follow her lead- she will tell you when to report something to the police, but never
    advise anyone to not go to the police. Meanwhile, grill the child about what happened to
    him/her and make them uncomfortable about it, then damage their mind to get to the truth.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I didn't love it, actually.

• golf2
    golf2

They need to re-read what Romans 2:21-24 says, "...do you, however, the one teaching someone else, not teach yourself? You, the one preaching "Do not steal," do you steal? You, the one saying "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You, the one expressing abhorrence to idols, do you rob temples? You, who take pride in law, do you by your transgression of the law dishonor God? For the name of God is being blasphemed on account of you people among the nations"; just as it is written.

Golf

• karnage
    karnage

Jehovah's Witnesses have a way of looking at everyone else but themselves. I remember a scripture in where it says that befre we worry about the splinter in someone else's eye, we should remove the limb from our own. Interesting how Witnesses are always pointing the finger at everyone else and forgetting that there are three more fingers pointing back at them.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Classic mind-control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit