It's renewal time-Spring time Makeup with anyone on the Board! Anyone else?

by restrangled 29 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

I would like to apoligize for WW1 and the birth of Fred Franz and his buddy Rutherford.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fred E.Hathaway..Your on my "Sh*t List"....Be a good Boy!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Even though your name is OUTLAW, I think you and I can be at least civil and respectful to one another. May there be PEACE [Fred is Germanic for PEACE] even with those WITHOUT LAW.

— Fred Eveready Hathaway.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Oh really, SirNose586!? It looks like you forgot about me already. I think we should be cool with each other, even if our positions differ.

So I offended you? Ok, jog my memory. What did I do? Oh, and by the way: there is a reason why I pay more attention to your posts than others do.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fred E.Hathaway..You bin play`n da board !..Don`t try your Smile and Shucks with me..Your play on my Cyber Name is old.It`s been done to death.....Get back to the thread you started and honestly answer the questions you invited.Don`t whine to me Troll..Quit play`n the board!...OUTLAW

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

to SirNose586: I'd rather incite to love and fine works, actually.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

to OUTLAW: King Solomon said that "Nothing is new under the Sun." My plays on your name are old, and so are your commands to me and name-calling. I think we should call it a truce. Love and peace are good fruits, after all, and do not come with a death sentence. If you can "play the board", then so can anyone else, even me.

• Warlock
    Warlock

APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Hell, I'm EXPECTING some apologies!

Warlock

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Okay, Warlock, I'm game. I'll apologize to you for any offence. I am an imperfect human, after all.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I apologize to warlock for calling him burrito butt.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit