Malaysian Grand Prix 2007

by Crumpet 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

And they are off! My money is on Lewis Hamilton to get a podium position. He already snuck into 2nd place on the first lap!

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Oooooh! You guys are lucky!

Here in Australia we don't get to see the race until around 11pm Sydney time, which is still about 6 hrs away and well after the live race has been finished by quite some time...

I'll have to avoid this thread otherwise it'll ruin the race for me when i watch it later tonight. But thanks for the first lap teaser crumpett!

Cheers
    DK

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I can't believe they don't show it live Dark Knight! That's not fair and you are nearer to Malaysia too! I am sorry that there will be spoilers probably on here - but be interested to hear your thoughts when you get to see the race!

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Oh yeah, it's totally unfair. The only time they show it live is when the grand prix is in Australia.

Looks like I'll be flicking back and forth between the F1 and the Cricket (Aussies vs Poms) tonight. =D

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

37 laps to go of 56 and Lewis is in first place!

• Jaakob
    Jaakob

Massa completely ruined the race for himself and Kimi as well. And then for himself, again.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

He did - and whats happening to Rakkinon..the odds at the mo are 40 to one - I'm almost tempted to place a bet....

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

nearly the end - all set for a 1-2 finish for mercedes. so annoying though - hamilton could have this if they let him and not his team mate and then I would win £30. Oh well I should still profit on my bets added up, but not enough to buy a coffee! lol!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

AWESOME! Great finish! Very exciting! Not for my purse but nevertheless! I came out with more money than I started with.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ah I think we'll be hearing more of our National Anthem this year than we have in previous years if Lewis keeps this up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit