The FBI and the JW's

by kwr 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Jringe

many Law enforcement officials ears perk up, when you talk to them about Theocratic warfare strategy (lying in court).

I'm sure they do but I don't think it's quite a shock because it's done all the time in politics, business etc. You never let on more than you have to. It's simple "political expediency" so to speak.

Well, it is done all the time. Its also called "perjury", a crime in this country. I know judges take it serious in the courtroom.

I was thinking about things like child custody cases.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I know that the FBI has been looking into the Watchtower. This has been within the last 10 years.

Bryan

• badboy
    badboy

BRYAN,WHY THAT?

• kwr
    kwr

Yes it does cost money unless you claim poverty and then it is limited.

• Bryan
    Bryan

That's all I can really tell you. Believe it or not. Your choice.

Bryan

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That's all I can really tell you. Believe it or not. Your choice.

Bryan

Well, do you work for the The Man? The Fed? You don't have to type any words. = Yes, = No

• Bryan
    Bryan

lol

• Pahpa
    Pahpa

The FBI did a number of investigations during the time that JWs were claiming to be "consientious objectors" during the draft years. The agents would interview neighbors, friends and employers about the sincerity of the individuals under investigation. Files were kept on these individuals. One could probably request the information that was gathered at that time under the "Freedom of Information Act."

• indahsempurna
    indahsempurna

My boyfriend is a fed I never thought to ask him that. I will now though hahaha

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am a veteran file clerk, and I've spent my career with the government. I can GUARANTEE they have a file on them. For instance, ALL letters sent to the government have to be filed. Crackpots from ALL walks of life can write and stick on a stamp. Not that the letters necessarily make any sense. I've filed a few in my day.

But I can also guarantee the file would be very, very, very boring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit