FLUFF- Post your Tattoos!

by RichieRich 24 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

No matter how big, how small, show em if you got em.

We seem to have had several tattoo related threads here lately, and some cool pictures keep popping up, so why not have a thread just to show everything off...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

My leg sleeve in progress. 28 hours in, more than likely 25 to go.

alt

From the movie Clerks II. Never get bored when you work at a tattoo shop. Bad things happen.

alt

I had no idea how much this would suck until we started. Nonetheless, 5 hours in, 2 to go.

alt

Kind of a full body shot (GG or BG has beeen pressuring me for these for a while...)

alt

These fade out VERY fast.

alt

Big shoulder spider web, pretty meaningful chest piece. Look closely, note the microdermal implants in the eyes of the birds...

alt

The black lettering here was my first tattoo.

alt

And finally, the world famous sleeve in progress...

alt

alt

alt

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

SWEET!

I can't believe I got honorable mention!

I unfortunately do not have any ink YET but Mike is good friends with a very renowned artist in the area and is going to trade him glass art for body art and get me my five tats that I have planned. (Richie, you and I emailed way back about one of them - bamboo by my heart and what it means - don't know if you remember.)

And you KNOW I will show you all pictures!

CRUMPET! Where are your pictures? Show us, Sweetie Pie!!!

• megsmomma
  • megsmomma
    megsmomma

OMGosh....that came out WAYYYYYYYY too big...I am so sorry! Can someone fix it?Please!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I can't see it, megsmomma, did you host it on the internet before pasting it here? If it's on your hard drive it won't work.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Okay...well, I am glad no one can see it. It looks ridiculously huge to me...I don't have it on the internet, so that must be it. I will have to do it right then!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    bamboo by my heart and what it means - don't know if you remember.)

Of course I remember!

Megsmomma... use tinypic.com to upload it, then paste the URL into the yellow picture box.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    bamboo by my heart and what it means - don't know if you remember.)

Of course I remember!

That really made me smile.

Maybe someday I can get inked by our very own RichieRich. Oh man, I just have to say it: I love the sprinkles! I just love them!

• megsmomma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit