Something at school today.

by ColdRedRain 6 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Today at school, I was drunk and there was this woman that went to my mom's kingdom hall. She got pissed that I referred to her religion as a "church'. She then tried telling me that I should be at the kingdom hall so I can get "better". I told her that this is a publicly funded school and there's a separation of church and state and she shouldn't tell me that I should attend the kingdom hall and to leave me the fuck alone. P.S. I'm still drunk.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Ok, why are you drunk? Hopefully, you were just getting tipsy with your friends and not crying in your beer.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Because I felt like it and I never got to be the rebellious wild child in high school because of this damn cult.

• Kudra
    Kudra

What school are you in?

Don't squander THAT- the best way to get back at those lame dubs is to do extremely well in school now-

Living well is the best revenge!

I think that lady might just think that cause you were drunk (if she could tell) it only reinforces what the dubs say about those who "leave the truth".

Be better than them!! (just go get drunk and whoop it up on the weekends in style!!!)

• Axeman
    Axeman
    Because I felt like it and I never got to be the rebellious wild child in high school because of this damn cult.

Yeh! Shoot yourself in the foot that'll teach em

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

so getting drunk and going to school drunk is going to prove what? that JWs are right - when you leave the org. you go downhill into a life of squalor and vice? It's self-deceit to blame your getting drunk on the JWs.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

I can understand you wanting to experience what you missed out on. Just don't be stupid or you may experience more than you want. Hope you weren't driving. If you ever hit someone and your drunk, even if its not your fault your screwed. Your life will suck so bad you will wish you were a dub.

Sorry, Just trying the scared straight stuff. I actually drank more as a dub than I do now. I miss what I experienced in that cult. Damn it, I'm getting a 12 pack and going back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit