Thank you.

by BridgeOverTroubledWater 24 Replies latest jw friends

• BridgeOverTroubledWater
    BridgeOverTroubledWater

I've been out for about 4 years and for the first time I've been able to find a place that understands how hard it was for me to get to where I am today after being raised a JW. I feel like all of you can relate to having to start a new life from scratch after years of living a completely different one. So, thanks..

• Warlock
    Warlock

Welcome, BOTW.

We all understand.

Warlock

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Welcome! Glad you found this place...I felt the same way when I finally came across it. I like that there are so many very smart people here that help you with seeing the real "truth". I don't think I could have ever been fully set free from the WT doctrines without them!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

You shouldn't have chosen that for your forum name. A JW told me that Paul Simon was singing about having a drug overdose in that song.

Welcome to the board!

• forsharry
    forsharry

Welcome aboard!

In case of a water landing your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device...

my question is this...out of how many crashes you might have seen on the news that involved airplanes and water have you seen seat cushions floating in the water? :)

BridgeOverTroubledWater

^ Good point! hehe & thanks for the welcome everyone

• bluebell
    bluebell

Welcome :)

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome BOTW.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Welcome "Bridge." Glad to have you here, a great place to let your feelings out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit