More on the Memorial...

by Core88 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Core88
    Core88

I just got home. Took my son, a friend, and the women I have been faithfully with for two years, a worldly gal, mother of my child and the only person I have ever had sex with (which was one of the reasons for my being dis-fellowshipped now for almost two and a half years) to the memorial tonight. Anyway I was trying to make the best of it and was actually surprised when my family aka mom and brother boldly shook my hand afterwards...feeling pretty good about that, but still uncomfortable because I had to hang around everyone I have every know as they did there best to pretend not to notice me as they had there way with my cute as fuck son whom I dressed up in a little suit and tie. Anyway since I was not going to leave my soon to be wife, son and religious friend behind I stuck around afterward and was talking to my buddy who was apparently one of the only ones there that could see me, (I hate it when they make you feel like a ghost..shunning sucks!!)when we where approached by someone I had never seen before she said she was new to the Hall and asked our names...since I did not feel comfortable with saying "listen here! I am dis-fellowshipped take that nice smiling face of yours elsewhere!" I told her my name and my non-witness friend told her his and there was some chit chat...when all of a sudden a witness woman I have know all of my life came up to the lady and whispered into her ear what must have been "he is dis-fellowshipped, move along." because in mid sentence she stopped talking to us instantly looked at my friend and said it was nice meeting you and walked off. This pissed my off so bad, I had to say it offended me to my mother a few moments later while gathering up my sons things and she in front of me and my girlfriend defended the lady's actions and walked away...this was a bad "witnesses" for my girlfriend it seems because it really upset her and turned her even more against the JW's! (but that's not hard to do, there are allot of things to hate about the group) So theres my night for you. Good night and God bless. Corey

• blondie
    blondie

Corey, I guess that sister slept through last week's WT study. She was not being submissive and finding an elder or an MS to tell them that..........

• Core88
    Core88

Really? Was that in the Watchtower? Um..that's funny because she along with my mom and many other women in that Kingdom Hall are known for "wearing the pants" in there house...oh well, why would you listen to the watchtowers instructions if it's not one of the things they will dis-fellowship you for if you don't do it?? Right? Corey

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Sorry to hear that Corey and welcome as I didnt get a chance to welcome you to the forum, just a thought, Christ who instituted the Memorial talked to Judas the night he betrayed him.

By their fruits you will recognize them, must have love among themselves to prove the disciples

If you love only those that love you, how are you better then the Pagans Christ said.

Just a couple of thoughts, peace and I wish you well.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit