Tracy Barlow found guilty

by needproof 10 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

...and that makes me a very sad individual for watching!

Sorry U.S. folks, Brits will know what I am talking about.

• poppers
    poppers
    ...and that makes me a very sad individual for watching!

Sorry U.S. folks, Brits will know what I am talking about.

Gee, now my curiosity is running wild...care to inform us ignorant Yanks?

• needproof
    needproof

lol, you really are better off without the joys of British soap 'Coronation Street'!

• poppers
    poppers
    lol, you really are better off without the joys of British soap 'Coronation Street'!

Oh, ok. I can live without knowing anything about it. Thanks for sparing me.

• lilybird
    lilybird

I watch Cornation Street here in Canada, but we are a few months behind, so I will have to wait to see what it's all about..Although I read ahead abit on the website so I know what she did and to who... I am surprised she was finally found guilty.. serves her right though.. shes the meanest character I think I have ever seen on a soap..

• Clam
    Clam

LOL Needproof you sad man. It's about time they had some Dubs on a soap. All these areas like Albert Square, Emmerdale, Wetherby, Orange County, and not a Dub in sight. Come on any lurking TV producers, lets have a dysfunctional JW family move in.

• glitter
    glitter

Karen MacDonald on Corrie was an ex-dub.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am glad you explained that this is from a soap as I wouldnt have had a clue what you were talking about!!!!!

• cyrus
    cyrus

there is only one type of person that is sadder than jws .And that is sad soap watchers including my girlfriend and her 5 y old son who crys if he thinks he will miss it ...get a freakin life ha ha

• winnie
    winnie

Tell me more...I get all the episode info for eastenders on their site but can't seem to find anything on coronation street. We are about a year behind here I thin, last ep I watched last night was Shelley caught Charlie in pub with some woman, and then asked him to marry her. . Stupid!!!. Also like Family Affairs but I think it has finished.

I am sooo sad!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit