If an elder walked into your home right now.........

by ButtLight 35 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Me.

long hair and beard.

My bed....

or rather what is in it

Thats about it. Although if an elder walked into my house... he'd prolly be sorry he did.

oh ya! there's that nekkid photo of me on the dining room table alt he would prolly walk out of here very depressed and self-conscious. alt

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

...he'd have to make it across the fron yard first..........

~Hill

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

I would call the police and tell them that it was self defense.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

When the Co, an elder, and another guy came here a few years ago.......I didnt even think to look around and put things away. I didnt think it mattered since I was inactive for 15 years.

I was told that I wouldnt be dfed......(by a few other jw's) just considered worldly since i was out for so long. So, when they asked what I was doing wrong, I told them!!! Boy was I dumb lol

If only I knew about this site back then, I would have done things a bit different!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Ha, did you know wth gafer tape, a staple gun, and a Jenning's Clamp you can convert most elders into urinals?

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

.....they're more than welcomed to....as long as they're in "guest-mode" and not WT rule enforcer I'm going to exercise a little authority over you mode. That's how they came to my house last time and I'm not having that ever again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit