BOBBLE-HEADS!

by Mad 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    ....his head bobbed up & down - endlessly- as he read the plain, stereo-typical talks from HQ

I had an uncle who used to do that when he gave his talks.

He died wating for Paradise. He waited a long time.

May he RIP.

Cheers

Chris

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You have obviously made fine progress since you started attending meetings at JWD. Who knows, one day you might walk out of the kingdom hall and never return, like most of us did.

Linda

Go Linda! Tell it sister! LOL!

Mad is actually a lovable guy when we take the time to get to know him.

I think he's basking in the unconditional love here on JWD. That's why he's gotta wear those shades.

Nvr

• penny2
    penny2
    Most of you know I'm a JW; I irritate you enough defending the Truth as I know it

It's fine Mad. You're quite welcome to express your opinion here, whatever it is.

If it wasn't for my wife- and the wonderful friends in the congregation, I would've walked out in the first 5 minutes

This is what makes it difficult. Many in the congregation are genuinely nice people. One day you'll be sitting in the KH though, and the thought will suddenly dawn on you. What on earth am I doing here?

penny2

• Gill
    Gill

Oh Penny! Did that happen to you too?

One day, I was sitting in the KH with three of my kids. I looked around at all the bros and sis.not one who would speak to me since my dear wonderful husband stopped attending, and I thought 'What the Hell am I doing here!!!!?????'

I remember it as if it was yesterday.

I got up. I walked out, kids running behind me. I got my phone out my pocket, rang my husband to pick me up, got in the car and NEVER returned!!!

It was a wonderful sunny Sunday Morning the day the chains came off!

I hope, that one day MAD, you too will be free along with your loved ones!!

You're not annoying at all! You're just what all of us used to be! And I hope you too will find your freedom soon!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Maybe the CO has Parkinsons.

You guys! Mad writes a post straight from his own observation, and you are all love and kisses. Mad is obviously not nearly as irritating as he hoped to be. Whatever will this do to his self-worth?

• Mad
    Mad

No, this CO has been "in the Truth" as we say for over 30 years- as I- and his head bobbed up and down like those friggin' toys we used to have in car windows in the 50s & 60s- anyone remember those little birds that would dounk there beak into something holding wayer, then bob back up, then down, continusouly? Spouting common TV News about crime, wars, etc- for ABOUT 20 MINUTES- like we all live in another galaxy, then a little about the Kingdom- then how wonderful JWS were- as if they were another group of people somewhere else! I DID wonder what the HELL (Bible word, KJV) I was doing there for a few! And I HAVE stood up & walked out in the middle of the congregation and walked out when this has happened in the past....Starting to wish I did THAT time- except it's really COLD here in Washington state- and I live about 25 minutes away- by car!!!!

I believe the WTBS is dumbing us down! I only HOPE I'm wrong!

The Mad JW

• Warlock
    Warlock
    All this disappeared as his head bobbed up & down - endlessly- as he read the plain, stereo-typical talks from HQ...

Well, Brother Mad, maybe you should "shoot for the moon" and become a CO.

Then you can put some life into those talks.

Warlock

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Hey Mad Man, I know where u r coming from. After reading Crisis of Consience and Combatting Cult Mind Control I bounced out of the borg like a mad man on a inflt...um never mind.

• Mad
    Mad

I would never be offerd that service; I am a type of 'rebel' to them, since I don't go to ASSemblies, and poke fun at some of the statements on prophecy!

Mad

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

What is your CO's name? Perhaps others of us here are familiar with him?

Justitia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit