Fill in the blank-

by new boy 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• new boy
    new boy

I would like to be known as the world's greatest________________!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Grandfather.

But prob the slot has been taken by someone before me.

Jeff

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hermit!

(So far haven't seen another human being since I was 31!)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

oops double post! ( i rate that error at 32 - it would be more but hey it bumps my post stats)

• new boy
    new boy

Crumpet Sweet heart............You are the last person in the world that should be a Hermit.......

You need to spread your crumpetness everywhere!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Crumpet Sweet heart............You are the last person in the world that should be a Hermit.......

You need to spread your crumpetness everywhere!

Ok: I would like to be known as the world's greatest crumpet! Better?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

basketball player.

I wish! In High School, Alot of people wanted me to play on the team, I told them that my JW parents will not allow it. They were very confused. I will never know if I will reach the College Level or the NBA level. Oh well, life goes on!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

loser

sorry, I think I'm tipping over into a black time

I don't think I want to be known as the greatest at anything - just for being me

• juni
    juni

I have to agree with SadEmo newboy.

I just want to be recognized for being a good person w/morals and empathy for others. That brings me contentment. To be reknown for anything just does not matter to me. Not that I don't think I have abilities and talent - I just don't feel the need to be famous.

Juni

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I shall be known as the world's greatest conquerer of my living room.

After I have passed future generations shall marvel at my accomplishments. Pondering the great battle of the coffee table they shall be amazed at the record of my brilliant strategems, and wonder how I achieved victory against such odds. At my monument of empty yogurt containers* they will ponder their own station in life, and wonder if they will be able to achieve all that I have.

Seriously though I haven't a clue.

*I feel the need to state that my living room is actually very tidy and there are no empty yogurt containers laying around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit