Poor, poor Crabby Pants

by Frannie Banannie 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Isn't it nice when they become "ex-es" and it's not our problem anymore? Now we can sit back and shake our heads and say "I told you so!!"

LOL, Misty! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! But I don't dare say that. Remember how he got his nick.

You know what's funny Frannie? This exact same scam just came through on my email as I was reading your post, except it's POWERBALL I won. hehe.
    A coupla weeks ago, he got notification that he'd won The New York Power Ball Lottery to the tune of.....$285,000!!!

Yep, looks like exactly the same scam, Odrade. You can turn it over to your local DA if you haven't already. Hard to believe, but there's people out there that still fall for this shtuff.

Yikes!!!

LOL! Exactly my thoughts, Abandoned. Thank goodness he's my Ex.

Where has this guy been the last 2-3 years under a rock??? Nobody with half a brain cell would be taken in by this kind of scam after its been ALL over the news and ALL over the talk show circuits and yes...ALL over the internet to be aware that they are NOTHING BUT RIPOFFS.

Hopefully lesson LEARNED!

LovesDubs, he's the epitome of "Forest Gump with a bad attitude." Only "cooks" on 2.5 burners, but talks a good enough game to convince anyone who doesn't know him that he's wheelin' and dealin' with all four burners lit up. His lesson is learned THIS time only. His other ex almost didn't bail him out and told him it'd be the last time she'd lend him money for his stupidity. Personally, I'm glad she's the one who "went off" on him.

I really hate to see him pull out his stupidity on shtuff like this. I know it can't be helped but it hurts his pride as well as his ability to navigate life's little pitfalls and there's not a dang thing I can do about it.

Frannie

• Scully
    Scully

Schadenfreude... isn't it just grand??

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Schadenfreude... isn't it just grand??

Ahhhh, Scully, the only real pleasure I could take from this would be if he actually learned not to make the same mistakes over and over.

• Scully
    Scully

Well, Frannie, my dear, you know the old saying: Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

And the next saying after that is a favorite in the ER: There is no cure for stupidity; it is, however, a terminal condition.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

heck he oughta figure out his own scam to run , sounds like its a profitable business lol

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Like this????

I need to think of a good name like that, for my ex!

LOL! Yes, Shelley, like that. Oh, ask Country Girl. She's really good at coming up with "pet names." That's where my "Frannie Banannie, Queen of Franistan" came from and also "Crabby Pants." I think her SN should be "Goddess of Gotchya."

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

And the next saying after that is a favorite in the ER: There is no cure for stupidity; it is, however, a terminal condition.

Yep, Scully. That's the problem in a nutshell. And I have no doubts as to why it's popular in the ER....heheh

heck he oughta figure out his own scam to run , sounds like its a profitable business lol

Now THAT would be a break, Candidlynuts! They're not truly making any profit at this time, though. Western Union is onto them, and that's the method by which they require that responders QUICKLY wire them their alleged 1% of the alleged winnings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit