More about my marriage...

by ColdRedRain 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I've been married for 2 years and I should have been more open to the board. However, I'm getting a divorce on Sunday, the same time I have to go back to the meetings with her. I'll update everybody on the status of my marriage. Later!

• prophecor
  • Highlander
  • prophecor
    prophecor

I wish there was a better way. I'm in a desperate space in my marriage. I wish you peace, if nothing else. Sometimes thats all we can get out of the deal. Here's hoping that yours will come quickly.

• Mystla
    Mystla

Wait a sec, let me get this straight... you've been on the board since 02.. yet you got married in 05 and no one here knew about it?? to a JW??

You need to learn to share!! Don't you know we thrive on gossip?? We are almost as bad as JW's with our need for gossip! and yet you stingily withhold juicy stuff like this from us?? Oh man, that's just rude!!

(just kidding.. fill us in, though, inquiring minds do want to know )

Misty

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    However, I'm getting a divorce on Sunday, the same time I have to go back to the meetings with her. I'll update everybody on the status of my marriage. Later!

If you're getting a divorce from her, why do you have to go back to the meetings with her, ((((CRR))))? Please update us. We'll be waiting to hear from you!

Hugs,

Frannie

• Undecided
    Undecided

It's going to be an April fool joke.

Ken P.

• penny2
    penny2

CRR, you're a naughty one. This is an April fool's joke.

• rassillon
    rassillon

Nobody gets a divorce on a Sunday......????

I am having a difficult time in my marriage as well......My wife is a great person....just misguided.

It is hard when you have a person you care about but they are blinded by the propaganda.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Smells like an April Fool joke to me, too. Even the first thread was fishy, given how verbose CRR can usually be

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit