WELL, HERE WE GO...

by Michael3000 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

The US launched an air strike on key cities in Afghanistan around 12:45 EST today. President Bush says that we are specifcally targeting Taliban military installations, and terrorist training camps. May God be with us all.

--Michael

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

• logical
    logical

All the people involved have their own gods, and they must be behind them. Allah is behind the muslims, another god is behind Bush. They all have an excuse to slaughter innocent people in the line of fire. They are doing the will of their god.

Well, the True God is one of love and mercy and wouldnt slaughter thousands of innocent people by flying planes into buildings, wouldnt be behind killing innocent people in the hypocritical counter attacks.

May God be with everyone and incline their hearts toward that which is GOOD and loving, peaceful, patient.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Your name should be ILlogical...

You sound confused! :)

--M

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

What are innocent people doign in military installations Logical?

• rem
    rem

Hypocritical counter attack? Logical, that's got to be one of the dumbest things you've ever said. There is nothing hypocritical about bombing military (not civillian) targets of a militia regime who is harboring international terrorists. Wake up, bro.

rem

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so."
    ..........Bertrand Russell

• logical
    logical

When I see solid proof that the Taliban are harbouring the ALLEGED perpetrator of the 9-11 attacks, not likely though, its not in the interests of national security, the intelligence agencies or whatever. I reckon the US & GB are BLUFFING. They have no real conclusive evidence.

Im awake, I can see the reality of what is going on. I pity those who take and swallow all the media feed them.

We will see, how many INNOCENT people NO WHERE NEAR the military targets get killed. Remember Yugoslavia a few years ago? IRAQ?

History repeating itself. This time, they arent going to sit back and take it. They are going to keep on terrorising and killing innocent people, ON BOTH SIDES.

The West say they are waging war against terrorism. What about all those who were TERRIFIED of the West and moved out of Tabul? Is this not hypocrisy?

It is 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Over 50 tomahawk missiles fired. Now imagine if they returned "eye for an eye" revenge and hit 50 nuclear power stations.

This is getting out of control, and you poor brainwashed people think your government is on the side of righteousness. Well, I got news for you. MAN has ALWAYS dominated man to his INJURY. If they were indeed on the side of rigteousness, they would have AGREED to trying Bin Laden in Afghanistan. After all, INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, no proof has been shown, and a trial in a biased country is better than no trial at all. Bin Laden will escape. He has done before.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Agreed to try him in Afghanistan? You really ARE a fool.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I'm reposting this from another thread:

What to do if you happen upon a peace rally by stupid naïve hemp-shirt-wearing college idiots, to teach them why force is sometimes needed:

1) Approach dumb rich ignorant student talking about "peace" and saying there should be, "no retaliation."

2) Engage in brief conversation, ask if military force is appropriate.

3) When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"

4) Wait until he says something to the effect of, "Because that would
    just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."

5) When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

6) When he gets back up to up to punch you, point out that it would
    be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that
    would, "be awful and he should not cause more violence."

7) Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit additional violence.

8) Punch him in the face again, harder this time. Repeat steps 5
    through 8 until they understand that sometimes it is necessary to punch back.

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• logical
    logical

Points 6-8 reworded for the "stupid naïve hemp-shirt-wearing college idiots" (which apart from stupid, dont apply to me)

6) Dont get up to punch him. Just get up calmly.

7) Restrain him, and peacefully, so he cannot hit you again.

8) Now they understand that it is possible to deal with situations without pointless excessive force.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Kinda like taking out terrorist bases so they can't strike again? Right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit