OK now, I'm really an apostate

by dawg 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Heyyyy dawgggggg, Right on!! I left over 30 years ago and up till a few years ago was still affected by the Borg.I try to keep some communications with my parents, I doing everything I can , nothing on there end.Been married a few years and was told if I come back in the bOrg they would have a better relationship with my wife. Wifey(Catholic) says if that is the only way they see it , then keep the relationship the way it is now!!I myself too am tired of the mind games.When it seems they have you feeling somewhat closer to them then boom! no contact for a while.I've accepted their magazines thinking by just doing that it would keep communications open. I am now done with that! Accept me for who I am or not at all.I love my parents for all they done for me, but I'll be damned if I have to be told to live my life according to WT dictates to have a normal relationship with them. At one time I was almost back in,thank God I didn't make that mistake.I have to say this board has helped much in my life. Thanks for hearing me out. Love you all and may you have peace. Again Dawg, I with you all the way buddy .

• moshe
    moshe

Good for you Dawg! There is something to be said for being true to thine own self- you are free to be you- now, go enjoy life's adventures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit