Definition of Forgiveness

by Gerard 12 Replies latest jw friends

• rowan
    rowan

I like the example that says that not forgiving is like renting out space of your mind for free. I don't want to keep hurting because they do not deserve mental space from me. But I like undermining them. It is healthy for me and for the people I inform.

The WT is evil. It is our duty to educate unaware members of the society of its dangers. I cannot fight the WT with the weapons they have, money and mass propaganda production. If I tried to, it would be very frustrating. What I have is access to the people I know, may be 200 people? I can assure you they know my story, and repeat it to the four winds.

I don't want to hate the WT, not good for my health, but I will certainly cheer when I see it crumble.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Does the watchliar sociopath society deserve forgivness? Have the earned it?

Not in my books.

• BFD
    BFD

Thanks for this thread, Gerard. And, WAC, great advice.

I have not forgiven the WTS, yet. This is all new to me still and I think it will take a while for me to reach the point of forgiveness. As I mentioned on another thread, I feel a combination of rage and pity. Rage toward the borg and pity for those that believe the lies.

One day I hope I can forgive, but I am not ready, yet.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit