Canadians - If you haven't filed your income tax yet . . .

by Lady Lee 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I just filed using UFile (http://www.ufile.ca/LetsBegin/survey.asp)

easy, pain free and also quick to use.

So if you haven't done your taxes yet give it a try

Last night I tried another program (eTaxCanada 2006 Online) and finally gave up in total frustration and anger because it was so confusing

• z
    z

U R so sweet love ya

dp7luw.gif

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

z

next time I get to Mtl a few of us should get together

• z
    z

u on hon i pay

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I got Quick Tax again this year. Took 30 mins, but wouldn't you know I screwed it up? I did my wife's and mine both, between us we had 4 T 4's. ON EACH T4 I forgot to enter box 22 (I think). ON EACH ONE!!!!! Big deal? Yeah, that's the taxes paid box. I finished and owed over $6000. Turns out it was an $11,000 error, good thing I went back and checked.

I was annoyed the the software didn't give some sort of error warning. I mean isn't it odd to have an employer and pay no taxes? It should have caught it.

Kwin

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

z es-tu vraiment quebecois? you will be the first I have met here.

• z
    z

Hi Anti-Christ

Yep I’m here in Quebec (Westmont) not JW never was one I’m on this boards because I know one and I feel sorry for him I come here to try to understand what is wrong with him and I learn more than I would like to know

you will be the first I have met here.

Funny he is the first and only JW I know

Z

• z
    z

How do I know him you ask he dose some work for me

Z

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I was hoping you were a Jw or as we say in Qc "TJ" . I'm not from Montréal I live in a small town about 45 minutes from the island.

• Mary
    Mary

I admit.....I still do mine the old fashioned way: I do it myself (too cheap to pay H&R Block) and send it all the receipts. That way, if I screw up, Revenue Canada fixes it. I'm always afraid that if I do it on-line (where you don't need the receipts), I'll get audited down the road and I won't be able to find where the hell I put everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit