A big thankyou to you all

by dedpoet 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Big Group Hug to you both (((((((((((((Trev and Linda )))))))))))))

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Thanks again, everyone.

I have just printed this thread and my other one up, and Linda will be reading them shortly.

I managed to sleep a bit better myself last night, I sure needed it, and am feeling rested today.

We are discussing treatment options with the doctor this afternoon, and I will post about that when I get home tonight, after 9pm.

love

Trev

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Can I just also say thank you to the overwhelming response by PMs - have had about 60 PMs which is why I havent had much time for posting. I have added your comments and lovely kind messages to the cards - I ended up doing 4 so far as there wasnt nearly enough room in one. But hopefully it will be something to lift Linda's heart and spirits when she looks around her hospital room.

Now I did PM many back hoping that I could scan and email copies of the cards to you all. However I am really really sorry - I didnt expect the response to be so enormous. And unfortunately its been impossible to keep track of who is okay with user names and who wants real names if it gets distributed. So I have decided not to risk outting anybosy accidentally and i won't scan and email about just to preserve anonymity where it is required. I'd hate to make a mistake and cause anyone unnecessary grief.

Crazyblondeb and Purplesofa are collecting in personal cards to send on over in the states. if anyone would liek to send a personal card from Europe or the UK I would be happy to receieve and forward on in bulk for you. Please get in touch with me by PM if you want to do this. And I can still add you to one of the communal cards if you want to send a message.

Trev - hope the discussions with the doctors go positively. Will be thinking of you constantly!

Many thanks

Nina x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit