Horrible, but didn't make the News

by ICBehindtheCurtain 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

This authors work is highly promoted on David Duke's website. Her article refers to airport security procedures which are readily spelled out to travelers who go thru Ben Gurion Airport. Anyone who has travelled to Israel is aware of these procedures. It is one of the reasons that terrorists have not been able to succed in over 30 years.

From Wikipedia.....

Ben Gurion International Airport is one of the world's most heavily secured airports. Security operates on several levels.

All cars, taxis, buses and trucks go through a preliminary check at the gate before entering the airport compound. Armed guards spot-check the vehicles by looking into cars and taxis, boarding buses, and exchanging a few words with the driver and passengers.

Armed security personnel stationed at the terminal entrances keep a close watch on those who enter the buildings. If someone arouses their suspicion or looks nervous, they may strike up a conversation to further assess the person's intent. Undercover armed personnel patrol the area outside the building, and hidden surveillance cameras operate at all times.

Inside the building, both uniformed and undercover security guards are on constant patrol.

Departing passengers are questioned by personal security agents even before arriving at the check-in desk. This interview can last as little as five minutes, or as long as an hour if a passenger is selected for additional screening. Luggage and body searches may be conducted. After the search, bags are placed through an X-Ray machine before passengers proceed to the check-in counters.

After check-in, baggage is put in a pressure chamber to trigger any possible explosive devices. Passengers continue through to personal security and passport control, as in other airports. Before passing through the metal detectors and placing hand baggage through the X-ray machine, passports are re-checked and additional questions may be asked. Before boarding the aircraft, passports and boarding passes are checked once again.

Security procedures for incoming flights are not as stringent, but passengers may be questioned by passport control depending on country of origin, or countries visited prior to arrival in Israel. Passengers who have recently visited countries at war with Israel (all Arab countries except Jordan and Egypt), may be subject to further questioning.

• Who are you?
  • Who are you?
  • anewme
    anewme

Well there is one thing I learned from being a Jehovahs Witness and that is that

ALL THE GOVERNMENTS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED

AND ALL THE RELIGIONS ARE SCAMS

AND BIG BUSINESS WOULD RATHER SEE YOU DEAD IF THEY COULD MAKE A BUCK

• Satanus
    Satanus

Here you go; jewish american media corps:

The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney empire includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies.

As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Weinstein brothers

Time Warner, Inc., is the second of the international media leviathans. The chairman of the board and CEO, Gerald M. Levin, is a Jew. Time Warner’s subsidiary HBO is the country’s largest pay-TV cable network.

Viacom, Inc., headed by Sumner Redstone (born Murray Rothstein), is the third largest megamedia corporation in the country, with revenues of over $10 billion a year. Viacom, which produces and distributes TV programs for the three largest networks, owns 12 television stations and 12 radio stations. It produces feature films through Paramount Pictures, headed by Jewess Sherry Lansing.

Its publishing division includes Prentice Hall, Simon & Schuster, and Pocket Books. It distributes videos through over 4,000 Blockbuster stores. It is also involved in satellite broadcasting, theme parks, and video games.

Viacom’s chief claim to fame, however, is as the world’s largest provider of cable programming, through its Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, and other networks.

Number four on the list is Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, which owns Fox Television Network and 20th Century Fox Films. Murdoch is a Gentile, but Peter Chernin, who heads Murdoch’s film studio and also oversees his TV production, is a Jew.

Number five is the Japanese Sony Corporation, whose U.S. subsidiary, Sony Corporation of America, is run by Michael Schulhof, a Jew. Alan J. Levine, another Jew, heads the Sony Pictures division.

Most of the television and movie production companies that are not owned by the largest corporations are also controlled by Jews. For example, New World Entertainment, proclaimed by one media analyst as "the premiere independent TV program producer in the United States," is owned by Ronald Perelman, a Jew who also owns Revlon cosmetics. The chairman at New World, Brandon Tartikoff (formerly head of entertainment programming at NBC), is also a Jew.

The best known of the smaller media companies, DreamWorks SKG, is a strictly kosher affair. DreamWorks was formed in 1994 amid great media hype by recording industry mogul David Geffen, former Disney Pictures chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg, and film direction Steven Spielberg, all three of whom are Jews.

Two other large production companies, MCA and Universal Pictures, are both owned by Seagram Company, Ltd. The president and CEO of Seagram, the liquor giant, is Edgar Bronfman, Jr., who is also president of the World Jewish Congress.

It is well known that Jews have controlled the production and distribution of films since the inception of the movie industry in the early decades of this century. This is still the case today.

Films produced by just the five largest motion picture companies mentioned above — Disney, Warner Brothers, Sony, Paramount (Viacom), and Universal (Seagram) — accounted for 74 percent of the total box-office receipts for the year to date (August 1995).

It's from the jewwatch site. It's a few yrs old, but i doubt that semitism in the media has waned since then.

S

• Mystla
    Mystla
    five largest motion picture companies mentioned above

If you are getting your news from the movie theater you got bigger problems. Everyone knows that Hollywood has a jewish majority.. that's why Mel Gibson's balls were in the frying pan (it was a stupid thing to do, anyway you look at it)

If you are getting all your news from the 5 O'clock bubble headed bleach blond.. well you get what you deserve, mis-information.

Even the newspapers are slanted by whom ever runs them.. that's why you have to use your Brain and figure out for yourself what you want to believe and what is bs.

Quoting "jewwatch" web site isn't making a very good point, other than to show what a slanted viewpoint can come up with.

There are too many people with an agenda in charge of "informing" the public. Which goes back to what I said before... unless you see it with your own eyes... you can't be certain of what is truth and what is lies.

hey.. that kinda rhymed.. eyes.. lies...

ok..I'll crawl back under my rock now.

Misty

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

My SIL was strip searched when she visited the "Holy Land" when she was 12. She never forgot it and never went back.

Swalker

• under_believer
    under_believer

A) Management is not equal to ownership, which was your original claim. Nice try, though.
    B) Jew Watch? Nice source. Next you'll be quoting Mein Kampf.

Let's get this out of the way, Satanus: Did the Holocaust really happen?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Terrorists flying a different flag.

• needproof
    needproof

This thread has gone OTT, beginning with a news story on how kids are treated in Israel to cries of Anti-Semitism, who owns the media and even former grand Wizard himself, David Duke. I actually read My Awakening and am not ashamed to admit it; I am not saying I agree with Duke, but I just wanted to hear his side of the story which the media is slow to show. Surely thats better than parroting somebody else's opinion of him in an attempt to keep up with your peers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit