Full Circle. . .

by bigwilly 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Great to hear BW. Now when are you gonna change that licking demon avatar? I still say you are much better being the real you! You need to put the kilt one up. May is coming and are you going to bring yours and show up for the fest?

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

For you I'll change my av

If I can manage the finances I will be at the fest in May (keep your fingers crossed) and of course the kilt will come with me

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Aw Willy!! You have not forgotten me! and dont forget the combat boots.! Yeah baby!

I cant wait to see the change? When When?

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Working on it hun (it's smarter than me) but here's a sneak peek for ya

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

There you are. Much nicer than the devil....or is that better dan da' devil?

• new boy
    new boy

Great post...........When....am I going to get the pleasure of meeting you my friend? I ate at "Jarra's" 14th and Hawthorne, Saturday night just a few blocks away.

New Guy Keith

• helncon
    helncon

Hi BW, (((((((((BW)))))))))

What a truely inspiring account you had.

Isn't it great when you can get back to basics and find your inner self.

Being in a place that you can really feel settled in can make all the difference on how you see things.

I hope things are working out for you.

Helen

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    Great post...........When....am I going to get the pleasure of meeting you my friend? I ate at "Jarra's" 14th and Hawthorne, Saturday night just a few blocks away

I love Jarra's! Any time you can roll into a little bar and have amazing Ethiopian food is a good time!

As far as the meeting, I am hoping we can have a local apostafest soon. Otherwise I'll try to make it a point to make your aquaintance in the near future.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    There you are. Much nicer than the devil....or is that better dan da' devil?

Coming from you I'll take either Sparks

• juni
    juni

Happy for you BW! I'm so glad you took Decki's advice about your avatar.

Now Decki about yours? What is causing her expression????

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit