Ya know EX Dubs are good people

by Uzzah 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I had the great pleasure of spending a few hours with Mr. and Mrs Quotes, Ackack, Tall Penguin and her brother. YA know ex-dubs rock!

It was a great conversation over dinner with a wii bit of fun afterwards. But as I drove home I couldn't help but reflect on what amazing people there are within the ex-dub community.

I am not naive enough to think every ex is amazing but the J-dubs have lost so much in the people they chose to kick out.

We rock!

Uzzah

• prophecor
    prophecor

Mega-Ex-DUB Dittos, Uzzah.

I couldn't agree more.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Glad you all had a good time Uzzah!

W

• onacruse
    onacruse

You are all losers.

(Just a little soggy NW Pacific humor...not as bad as Canuck humour! LOL)

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I agree totally. They are very foolish to have kicked out the talented and kind people that are on this board and elsewhere. I may come across as harsh at times in the way I post against them, but the damage they have done, to good people, is staggering. Outside of this context, I'm a very nice person myself.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I chuckle when I think about how I used to think of "apostates" when I was a devoted JW. I used to think that they were all angry, crass, foaming at the mouth characters who all look like Ted Nugent.

After attending a meetup / group of ex-Witnesses a few times, I am suprised at how "normal" most ex-JWs really are. It is amazing how long we can stand around and chat with each other and completely connect with each other. There is indeed a deep connection we develop with each other that I never felt with anyone in the organization. In the organization; I was never able to be completly honest or candid with people. There was always those areas of forbidden territory that no one could tread.

At these ex-JW groups; I have noticed that when one person is expressing certain observations they began to make about the organization; many times myself or another person can finish their sentences for them; because we thought and felt the exactly same way.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The WTS is very dictatorial, they don't care for a moment about expelling talented and creative members all they care about is to guard their authority over the R&F and carry on exploiting them, let's not forget what we have here is a pseudo-spiritual organisation hiding some deep and untoward mysteries and which rather ineptly pretends to be a religion as can be readily perceived by the more aware and informed.

• flipper
    flipper

Never been a jw, married to an x. I agree, you guys rock. I've never seen such meanness as in the practicing ones. Totally fear driven it seems. And here on xjw sites you are so kind and helpful, because you want to be, not for org. brownie points. Actually it seems the active ones get the best brownie points for being mean. They definitely lose most of their good people. Flipper

• anewme
    anewme

I cant wait to meet some of you some day!

• PEC
    PEC

I cant wait to meet some of you some day!

Same here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit