Who Currently Heads the WTS?

by kwr 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Is Don Adams related to Karl Adams? I remember Karl Adams giving a talk many years ago.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    PRESIDENT IS DON ADAMS.

Kind of ironic that they don't Get Smart then....

• Highlander
    Highlander
    Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania (Incorporated 1884)
    President: Don A. Adams
    Vice Presidents: Robert W. Wallen, William F. Malenfant
    Secretary/Treasurer: Richard E. Abrahamson
    Directors: Danny L. Bland, Philip D. Wilcox, John N. Wischuk

Regarding those that are in the 'corporate positions',,, Does anyone know if they are paid a salary or income of some sort, or is it considered to be voluntary in nature?

• blondie
    blondie

As far as I can tell, all these men are Bethelites so do not get a salary. At the local congregation level, there are three elders from the congregation that has the territory the kingdom hall is in. They serve as corporate officers and also receive no salary.

I was thinking about this question and wondered how many JWs would say "Jesus" or "Jehovah"? I think they focus on the human "leaders."

Blondie

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Is Don Adams related to Karl Adams? I remember Karl Adams giving a talk many years ago.

No, I don't think there is any relation. However, Don Adams does have a brother who serves at Bethel. As of right now, I don't remember his first name.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Adams Family:

Joel, Don, Karl. I "knew" them at Bethel 35 years ago, and worked with Karl's wife. I always thought of them as related and believe they were. It just never occurred to me that they were not - ?

CoCo

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Who runs the WTS??? You won't believe this...SIMON does!!! U heard it here. If he doesn't keep the WTBTS running this site will go down along with his riches.

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Joel, Don, Karl. I "knew" them at Bethel 35 years ago, and worked with Karl's wife. I always thought of them as related and believe they were. It just never occurred to me that they were not - ?

Yeah, that's it - now I remember the name Joel. I know an old former Witness who knew the two brothers. I never knew that Karl was the dad. I wrote in haste.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

They may not get "paid", but I would like to see their expense sheet !!

KT

• greendawn
    greendawn

They may not be in it for the money as much as they are for the power and the glory. Having six million followers at your feet ready to accept anything you call truth is no mean feat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit