Third Annual Kingdom Hall Memorial Night Peaceful Demonstration

by kool aid man06 10 Replies latest jw friends

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

On Monday, April 2nd, 2007 at 6pm, the third annual demonstration in front of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Wilmington, Mass will take place. Come and help us stop newly interested ones to escape the tentacles of the Watchtower organization. Your presence will help Jehovah's Witnesses, JW relatives and Bible studies to at least think. Professional signs have been prepared, as well as brochures on pedophelia and Jehovah's Witnesses being involved in a dangerous cult have been printed for the public, including the Jehovah's Witnesses. Permission for this demonstrative gesture will be given by the Wilmington, Mass. Police Dept. Fellow apostates of the Watchtower organization stand tall! Speak up! And let your voice be heard! You can make a difference. Don't you wish some would have stood in front of your Kingdom Hall when you were just getting involved with the Watchtower organization? Our overall goal is to get Jehovah's Witnesses to view Internet websites through exposing them to large banners with critical website addresses printed on them. A new wave of apostates; the "video apostates" can be viewed on sites such as You Tube http://youtube.com/profile?user=araretreat. A sign will be displayed in front of the Wilmington Mass. Hall enticing JW's to listen online to a judicial committee hearing which took place in their own Kingdom Hall.

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/5flyonthewall.html

Curiosity is a powerful emotion and hopefully we can get some takers with our signs. For more information on how you can help or be a part of this demonstration, contact us through our website. Or send us a message through the board. Thanks, Rick Fearon.

http://sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/whoweare.html

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hi Rick, It's Dave from Tennessee. I cant be with you there, but I will be with you in spirit. Dont forget to post back here and let us know how it went.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Dont forget to take pictures too.

• minimus
    minimus

Since the Watchtower says not to judge anymore those partaking, why don'tcha just go in and partake??

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Maybe a sign asking "Did anyone at Jesus' Last Supper not partake of the emblems?" might make someone wonder. Or "Is it a meal if no one partakes?"

• Mad
    Mad

LOLOLO! The Ultimate Trivial Pursuit! If you are sincere- why not focus your feeble little efforts to free FAR, FAR more from the clutches of the churches? I hope I meet someone like you- if I ever go to an ASSembly again, though!

Mad

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Mad--probably because the churches arent a cult, and they dont wreck families and lives like the JW's do.

• Tara
    Tara

Hi, Rick. I am an ex-JW living in Billerica, MA and would love to help at your protest. [email protected]

Please get in touch.

Thanks,

Tara

• Junction-Guy
  • sf
    sf

~~ Well wishes ~~

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit