Jehovah We'll Believe When We See Signs & M...

by MDS 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• larc
    larc

Earlier on, I posed some questions to MDS that prompted him to state his beliefs about himself. It is clear that he considers himself to be appointed by God to deliver a special message. We might consider him to be grandiose and mentally imbalanced but let me assure you that nothing we will say to him will change his mind.

• MDS
    MDS

Ianao:

...The people here who are having problems LISTENING to your message have gone through the psychological traumas of hearing 'truth' and knowing 'truth'. They are now in REALITY and are VERY reluctant to listen to another who very well may be a "false lamb, misleading many".

Whatever happened to

"you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free"?

Or, this statement by Jesus,

"my sheep will hear my voice and will follow no other shepherd"?

Jesus's true sheep CANNOT be misled..its impossible, according to what Jesus said above.

So, are we saying the real "truth," Bible "Truth," Divine "Truth," is totally unrecognizable?

Is Divine "truth" recognizable or not, we must ask?

If Divine "truth" is recognizable, then when one is confronted with it, one either "listens" to it, accepts it, believes it, or he does not. It is a personal choice.

John 8:47 says:

"He that is from God, LISTENS to the sayings of God..."

Simple.

MDS

Edited by - MDS on 1 January 2001 19:2:26

• ianao
    ianao
    Whatever happened to

"you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free"?

That's the problem MDS, xJWs HEARD the 'truth', and the 'truth' set them free to roam in their small, pathetic cages. Now, do you really expect people to listen to you after SO LONG being told the 'truth' that later became a LIE? Do you!?

Or, this statement by Jesus,

"my sheep will hear my voice and will follow no other shepherd"?

Jesus's true sheep CANNOT be misled..its impossible, according to what Jesus said above.

That is true. This is why nobody is listening to you MDS, YOU ARE NOT JESUS CHRIST!

Cut the crap MDS! And don't hand me that "people didn't listen to Jesus either" horsepucky, because WE AREN'T JEWS.

SHAME on you! You DARE to put yourself in a position of authority. You disgrace humanity!

Where is the definitive proof MDS? I don't see it.

-ianao

• ianao
    ianao

Change of heart here MDS:

I think you are right. I think you truly believe what you believe. Why don't you sit down and write on paper every single thing that you believe, and put it in a drawer somewhere for safe-keeping.

After that, put down your Bible, go outside and look at the sky above. Take a deep breath, and enjoy the sunshine/moonlight (whichever you prefer.) Go inside and fix yourself a warm bowl of soup, and eat it slowly as you watch something totally unrelated to religion at all on the TV. Animal Planet is my personal favorite. The key is to NOT watch anything involving theology.

The goal here is to turn OFF the part of your brain that seems to be getting overworked, which is the part that houses a belief in a higher power.

After you've relaxed for a few hours, come back on this website and do a search for your name (be sure to show all topics from last year to get all of them). Read them in chronological order by date, one after another. Pretend that you are someone else listening to your words, and ask yourself about how you feel seeing the things that you've said, and you will see why everyone is so defensive.

-ianao

• OrangeVale Bob
    OrangeVale Bob

MDS,
    I was going to stay out of this. I don't like seeing anyone get ganged up on. I have read your posts. You obviously have spent a lot of time working on them. I have spent a lot of time just reading them. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and will continue to consider your theories.
    It would be a lot easier to read your posts, though, if the tone wasn't so HAUGHTY.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Bob,

In my personal opinion, MDS can handle his own discussions - he can be his own discussions - better than anyone here.

He is HAUGHTY.

waiting

• larc
    larc

We think of MDS as haughty; he thinks of himself as self assured. I think that MDS is very intelligent and certainly knows the scriptures. However, his way of thinking is quite out of sink with ours. Even though I find his posts to be convoluted and tedious, I hold no bad feelings toward him.

MDS,

You may, in fact, that you have special insights that escape us. If you want to communicate to us in the future, I think it would be helpful if you would give a precise statement of your conclusions and only provide the proofs if someone asks for them. I know this is not your style, but you have to consider your audience when you write.

I also think the advice provided by Ianao is useful. Step back from it all for awhile clear your mind, then go back and read all your owns posts to see where you want to go next.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit