Narkissos

Lol, I should have left it empty...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Here is some really good information on passive agressive behavior:

http://www.coping.org/anger/passive.htm#correct

• juni
    juni

So in other "words" Nark.........we can keep our mouths shut and appear to be stupid, or open our mouths and prove it.

Juni

• onacruse
    onacruse

juni:

So in other "words" Nark.........we can keep our mouths shut and appear to be stupid, or open our mouths and prove it.

So then, let me take this test for myself, and let y'all give me a grade. (btw, this is the type of stuff that bikerchic has to put up with every day...me ajaberrin' at her at 6 a.m., before she's even had her first cup of coffee ) From the link (with just a yes or no response, gut response, no explanations):

What is passive aggressiveness?

I act in a passive aggressive way when I:

hide my hostility by seeming to be nice to someone I dislike, and am unable to be honest with the person.

Yes [edit to add for the second part- No]

say I agree with something but don't follow through because I really don't agree with it.

Yes.

act opposite to what others are expecting.

Yes.

quietly manipulate to get my own way after voicing a completely different opinion, just to keep the peace.

Yes.

seek revenge by agreeing and looking "good,'' but never following through on my promises.

No.

tell people what they want to hear, even if I don't believe in what I am saying.

No.

try to please people by agreeing to their plan of action, yet actually doing the opposite.

No.

act one way, which is true to my inner feelings, yet say another.

No.

am out of touch with my inner feelings; the only way to know how I feel about something is to observe my behavior, don't trust my words.

Yes; No.

hate something or someone but am afraid of letting my true feelings show.

Yes.

feel pressured to act or believe in a certain way when I really don't want to.

Yes.

avoid conflict at all cost by giving in to others, then procrastinate and never do what I agreed to do.

No.

am angry but afraid to show my anger, so I quietly take my revenge by doing the opposite.

Yes, No.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yep he's right on with his answers!

(btw, this is the type of stuff that bikerchic has to put up with every day...me ajaberrin' at her at 6 a.m., before she's even had her first cup of coffee )

er, I mean with the above........need more coffee!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit