Happiness is...

by Vienna 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Vienna
    Vienna

...no longer feeling the dread of being approved by man (WTBTS), only Jesus...

(keep it going! *smile*)

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

...no longer feeling the dread of being approved by man (WTBTS), or Jesus.

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

....a 6 pack of 'weiser and a set of boobies! :)

• Satanus
    Satanus

...no longer feeling the dread of being approved by man (WTBTS), or Jesus, or god.

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Expat and SaintSatan:

LOL! I love it!

• mommy
    mommy

LOL, I could go on and on. But I think, Happiness is what you make it! Personally I have a list from well, ok...hell! Someone who hasn't worked in over a year may find the blisters on his hands happiness.

Reach out and touch the stars or at least reach for them, and you will find happiness in your attempt.

I find sadness, everywhere. Overlook it!
    wendy

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

• Princess
    Princess

the joy on the face of a child who has accomplished something difficult.

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Happiness is...my daughter fed, warm and happy in her bed, and my husband laying fast asleep in my arms.
    :)
    essie

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

...being free to think for myself and question everything to find real truth.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." ~ Matt. 5:6

• Xena
    Xena

the freedom to be myself and not feel guilty about it...and to pass that feeling onto my daughter!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit